The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've heard it all now. Vernon Davis sucks and people actually want Harvin on their team...

Roman was the Niners biggest problem last year. Not Kaep. Not Harbaugh. Not Vernon Davis. Roman sucked at calling games and limited Kaep to no end. I think the Niners are at best a 6-10 next year (as of right now. We'll see what FA and The draft does.) They'll finish 3rd at best in the division but I see them being last. Tomsula won't make it 3 years as HC before Baalke and York find someone else to blame for their idiocy.

Well I've heard it all now. Vernon Davis sucks and people actually want Harvin on their team...

Roman was the Niners biggest problem last year. Not Kaep. Not Harbaugh. Not Vernon Davis. Roman sucked at calling games and limited Kaep to no end. I think the Niners are at best a 6-10 next year (as of right now. We'll see what FA and The draft does.) They'll finish 3rd at best in the division but I see them being last. Tomsula won't make it 3 years as HC before Baalke and York find someone else to blame for their idiocy.
It would be just fine and dandy with me if Seattle signed Vernon, if SF doesn't want him. That kind of athletic TE with Wilson would be great

It would be just fine and dandy with me if Seattle signed Vernon, if SF doesn't want him. That kind of athletic TE with Wilson would be great

Dude is a freak of nature. He's been under utilized his whole career. Maybe he sucks at routes. I honestly don't know. Maybe he is a terrible locker room guy.

For some reason they just stopped including him in the offense.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

- Kap played terrible last year
- Vernon Davis has terrible hands and gave up last year
- Roman was a terrible OC

I will bet anyone that the 49ers will finish better than 6-10. Keep sleeping on them.

- Kap played terrible last year
- Vernon Davis has terrible hands and gave up last year
- Roman was a terrible OC

I will bet anyone that the 49ers will finish better than 6-10. Keep sleeping on them.
Oh there's no doubting their talent. They're going to have a turn around if Kaep fixes what's wrong between the ears. It wouldn't be the same if they just fell off and regressed even worse. Love the rivalry with my Hawks which has spawned into one of the best in the NFL.

Now sign some WR's ASAP
We're going after Tramon Williams and or Carey Williams to replace losing Maxwell. Definitely not an upgrade but better than Therold Simon.

Hey Jhoefer99 what's the deal with Zach Miller?? Any news?

Much hope among Jaguar nation that this is the year they go after big names. That was the plan laid out two years ago and they've followed it so far. Certainly have the cap space and the cash. Shad Kahn wants a winner.

Now that Lynch is back with Seattle what's their next move? TE, OL, WR?

IMO they need some receivers.

i would agree greed there but also think they need to help protect wilson a little more up front. There might also be a need for a DL to fill the middle and help with the run game that seemed to plague them a lot in the SB

I was hoping Doug Free might stay on the market for the Jags. Resigned by Cowboys. Poop.

The Saints are the most confusing team right now. Now granted they got Ingram for a bargain technically speaking based on a number of things, but signing him to 4 years with how they are running their offense is bizarre. Even more bizarre, is Ingram not testing the waters because the rumors out there was that he was about to get paid.

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

R Cobb resigns with the Packers, 4 yr/$40M. Dagnabit.

Edit: because autocorrect

Last edited:
The Saints are the most confusing team right now. Now granted they got Ingram for a bargain technically speaking based on a number of things, but signing him to 4 years with how they are running their offense is bizarre. Even more bizarre, is Ingram not testing the waters because the rumors out there was that he was about to get paid.

What are the details of his new contract? Maybe he's just comfortable there and got what he wanted. Makes sense from his end. But from the organizations stand point, paying a running back like Ingram makes no sense. I could see someone like Vereen or spiller or even bringing Reggie bush back. Interesting for sure

What are the details of his new contract? Maybe he's just comfortable there and got what he wanted. Makes sense from his end. But from the organizations stand point, paying a running back like Ingram makes no sense. I could see someone like Vereen or spiller or even bringing Reggie bush back. Interesting for sure

4 year deal for just over 16 million.
He was set to get paid quite a bit based on YPC and his knack for finding the endzone.
Through stretches you could argue he was the best back in the game last year (only through stretches) and doing it on a platoon basis.

He was set to get paid quite a bit based on YPC and his knack for finding the endzone.
Through stretches you could argue he was the best back in the game last year (only through stretches) and doing it on a platoon basis.

Early in the season when the Browns played them he was an animal. I believe he got hurt that game and was a huge reason they lost.

$4mil/year is a good investment for the team. I'm with you on feeling like Ingram cut himself short

Looks like the Dolphins are now the front runner to get Suh. Man that would be sweet.

I don't see why any team would have broken the bank on him. His stays seem above average to me, but that's it, 20th in ypc last year (albeit 3 of those are qbs). He has averaged 5 tds per season, with last year being the high. Despite sharing the workload he has missed significant time most seasons. With the way rbs seem devalued I would have been surprised to see him get paid much higher.

Although I just looked up contracts, and was surprised at some of the guys making that kind of money. Maybe I was wrong.

You know I'm not thrilled with that signing. Was hoping he'd find his way to Big D.

Nice job Mr. Ross. Suh is a Miami Dolphin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back