FS: THP headcovers

Girardcorp

Reaction score
Handicap
Well I guess I never believed when people said kids were expensive but with the holidays I have to part with a few items in the collection to pay for some bills. All headcovers are brand new unless indicated.

THP burger headcover (SOLD)

THP Beer and Pizza Headcover (SOLD)

THP Bacon Headcover -$20 + $5 shipping
12531724e8f4275f7177e69ffb88f70c.jpg
16d3cd315f3ad03779a8a236290a3709.jpg

THP Mallet Headcover (Used) - **Sold**

THP Postal Headcover (Used once) - **Sold**

PayPal. PM if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Pm sent on the bacon cover

Didn't hear back on my pm but if the bacon cover is magnetic I will take it.

interested in the mallet cover as I wore mine out. Would you ship to Canada?

I'd probably have to figure out how much the shipping would cost, as compared to US, but we could work something out via PM if interested. Would just need to run quote on USPS.

I'd probably have to figure out how much the shipping would cost, as compared to US, but we could work something out via PM if interested. Would just need to run quote on USPS.
I pm'd you. Thanks

NFL Wild Card Weekend bump. Did I mention these are NEW and never seen a golf course?

Great guy to deal with here folks! I bought the THP putter cover off him, and he sent a thp hat with it as well!!! Wasn't expecting that, thanks man!

Great guy to deal with here folks! I bought the THP putter cover off him, and he sent a thp hat with it as well!!! Wasn't expecting that, thanks man!

Glad you got everything ok!

FS: THP headcovers

Burger sold

Last edited:
I've got a THP Pizza and Beer one in mint condition. It's never seen the course. PM me if interested.

If you have PM'd me already, please make sure your inbox is open for a response. Thanks!

Last edited:
No love for the bacon bump? Ship quick and in brand new shape.

Back