World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

That 8th hole is a beast. Water just begging you to hit it there.

Moore is not going to be happy with that approach on 18, he'll have to get up and down and avoid dropping a shot to finish. We'll see where JB ends up.

What a great putt by DJ there, well done!

Noren's ball just hanging on the edge of that green side bunker on 18, how does that stay up and not fall.

Noren's ball just hanging on the edge of that green side bunker on 18, how does that stay up and not fall.

Well, it ended up falling haha. What a tough shot.

Moore is not going to be happy with that approach on 18, he'll have to get up and down and avoid dropping a shot to finish. We'll see where JB ends up.
Sorry I meant up and in!

JB Holmes doing work!

Nasty double for Moore to finish.

And DJ get's it to solo 3rd, what a start to the year and comeback for him so far!

I love the international flair of a WGC event, fun to see the guys from the Euro tour playing, I always seem to catch some Euro coverage because of the times it airs, I recognize a few of those names up on that board.

With the smaller leader board this week it's easy to browse all of it from top to bottom, never paid attention to the gap in scoring from top to bottom, right now in the clubhouse it's -6 to +12.

I'm not watching anymore, but did Sergio keep going? I saw where his shoulder/neck was being worked on and he looked like he was in pain

I'm not watching anymore, but did Sergio keep going? I saw where his shoulder/neck was being worked on and he looked like he was in pain
It shows him finishing at +1.

#8 looks like it's eating some balls off the tee today

I picked DJ this week for my fantasy golf league. If he wins I'm $200 richer.

With the smaller leader board this week it's easy to browse all of it from top to bottom, never paid attention to the gap in scoring from top to bottom, right now in the clubhouse it's -6 to +12.

Now it is -10 to +12, JB is on fire. One to play.

Is there a cut or does everyone play all 4 days?

Love to see JB playing well. He seems to be better now post surgeries. That's hard to believe because he was really good.

JB Holmes that was impressive

Poulter slices a ball farther than I ever have. Now I won't feel so bad when I do.

Back