TSA Confiscation - Top 5 This Month

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Each month the TSA website has some fun with items that did not make it past security. Here is the top 5 for December.

Screen-Shot-2016-12-27-at-11.27.43-AM.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-12-27-at-11.25.45-AM.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-12-27-at-11.25.01-AM.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-12-27-at-11.24.42-AM.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-12-27-at-11.26.59-AM.jpg

Follow them on instagram, they put things up daily. It's crazy some of the things people try to get through.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

i wonder how many (if any) don't get caught. i'd like to think there was no malicious intent with any of these but.....

I try not to think about what people getting on my plane might be up to. Should I go into my latest imaginings? Probably not.

Wow. America has some real winners. Who said our education system was good?

Having a family member who is an agent I get to gear some good stories. It's amazing what people try to take on a plane

Wow, that just boggles my mind that anyone would even try that.

Amazing, in this day and age, that people would even try to get that stuff on.

I blame the Millennials

One of my least favorite activities ever is boarding a plane, and the corresponding horror of watching people go full moron while trying to stuff a carry-on the size of a dumpster into the overhead compartment. It's nice to know that 'full moron' starts before they even get through security.

Amazing!!

There are some real genius out there.

Lol, I wish I had that cattle prod on last nights flight.

How could you possibly think a Blow torch would get through security?

Craziness. I'm not super surprised tho. I had a nice note from the tsa on Monday because of the team med kit I had in my suitcase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It baffles me what some people try to bring on a plan, I hear stories from a good buddy of mine. People just don't think.

Wow, just Wow. These people had to have known better...

wait...cattle prods aren't allowed?

Who brings a torch on a plane?

I follow them as well. Some people it's crazy, SMH

I fly a lot international and have never had a problem, going to R.I. for a vacation with the wife we went though Security and the TSA lady pulls my backpack off the belt and ask if she can search it, I say sure and she pulls out my CRK tactical 6" folding knive...dooh! I had forgot I had put it in there at the shop the day before when changing clothes.
Needless to say I felt like and idiot and lose the $65 knive, I could have jumped though hoops and and maybe came back for it after the trip but I was so flustered I just let them have it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I think there are those people who just don't think and get caught, and those who think they won't get caught. Either way, these make me laugh.

My main takeaway: who knew TSA had such a witty social media manager?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WTF! a hand grenade!

Lol, I wish I had that cattle prod on last nights flight.

How could you possibly think a Blow torch would get through security?

Who brings a torch on a plane?
Both times that I have witnessed they were pulled from tool boxes. Of course the accompanying hammers, saws, screwdrivers, etc were also kept from going through the checkpoint...

Back