TSA Confiscation - Top 5 This Month

Two of these were caught at Hartsfield-Jackson (ATL) so check your questionable materiel if you're going to the Kickoff Classic (greg19 and golfinnut would appreciate it).

I did security at Heathrow Terminal 3 for 7 years for the U.K. equivalent of the TSA (same rules, actually we were a little stricter, we just smile more) and absolutely nothing surprises me what people pack in their hand luggage anymore!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy what people think they can "sneak" on a plane.

TSA Confiscation - Top 5 This Month

The thing that made me always laugh were sex toys. The Arab women were well know especially for carrying them. I don't know why they thought if they wrapped them in a ton of towels we wouldn't be able to see them. Towels ain't made of lead, so they used to stick out like a stick of dynamite.
If I was having a bad day, I get the bag pulled off to be searched, but wouldn't tell the searcher what was in the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem with the TSA and Canada's CATSA is it's very discretionary on their take on prohibited items and each airport tends to make up their version of what's allowed. It's frustrating.
I learned this well when my home airport took away my C200 clubhead during my #TravellingC200 contest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back