A thread for SoCal golfers.

Alright guys. I have booked 2 foursomes 8:24 and 8:37. They were the earliest available. Please confirm if your going. I told them I would call back and release the the 8:37 time if we only have 4.

I Will be there C-Mac

I have paid for two

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Alright guys. I have booked 2 foursomes 8:24 and 8:37. They were the earliest available. Please confirm if your going. I told them I would call back and release the the 8:37 time if we only have 4.

did you have to pay upfront?

Yes I did

did you have to pay upfront?
No I did not. They might charge an extra $5 for booking that far out. Never heard of that before but that's what he said.

i'm still in!

No I did not. They might charge an extra $5 for booking that far out. Never heard of that before but that's what he said.

seems backwards. I mean usually with anything if you book way in advance you should get some kind of discount even. I am sure we can talk them out of it though. I will play good cop you play bad cop.

So looks like we got one 4 some so far. Can the others please confirm if your planning on going? Thanks

Awkward Silence Confirmed
C-Mac Confirmed
Johan +1 friend
Lobwood Confirmed
White Rhino
Wonton

So looks like we got one 4 some so far. Can the others please confirm if your planning on going? Thanks

C-Mac Confirmed
Johan +1 friend
Lobwood Confirmed
White Rhino
Wonton
Yes we are confirmed plus one.

Johan

Updated- 6 confirmed

C-Mac Confirmed
Johan +1 friend Confirmed
Lobwood Confirmed
White Rhino Confirmed
Wonton

I would think he could just call and get in to one of the ones you set up?

Are you going to keep your tee time?
No will adjust my schedule to fit in with the group. Once I get the confirmed time. Will just let the pro shop know about the change.

I always like to get there early relax and warm up so it won't affect my schedule to start 20 or 30 minutes later. Just more time to relax and meet the rest of the group.

Let me know what times to give the pro shop and they will just move me over.

No worries. It's going to be a blast.

Yahoooey

No will adjust my schedule to fit in with the group. Once I get the confirmed time. Will just let the pro shop know about the change.

I always like to get there early relax and warm up so it won't affect my schedule to start 20 or 30 minutes later. Just more time to relax and meet the rest of the group.

Let me know what times to give the pro shop and they will just move me over.

No worries. It's going to be a blast.

Yahoooey

Cool. Just tell them your joining the 8:37am tee time.

Sorry guys. I'm gonna have to back out on this one. Financially, I can't right now. Plus I have to go to a wedding that Sunday so it's bad timing. Sorry.

Sorry guys. I'm gonna have to back out on this one. Financially, I can't right now. Plus I have to go to a wedding that Sunday so it's bad timing. Sorry.
No worries we just have to hit up Los Robles next time.

You will be missed.

Cool. Just tell them your joining the 8:37am tee time.
All done. We will ready to for a great time.

I am excited. Gonna be a blast.

Even though I cannot make it this time, I hope that i will be able to make it the next time. Also, you guys should update this thread with pictures and scores and even mid-round updates so we can follow along! Should be a fun day!

Even though I cannot make it this time, I hope that i will be able to make it the next time. Also, you guys should update this thread with pictures and scores and even mid-round updates so we can follow along! Should be a fun day!
We hired Sir Nick Faldo for the commentary.

Sorry you can't make it this time. But I am sure you will be missed.

Goal is break 90 with how I am playing right now haha

Back