THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I could help you out CJ!

It's all good Rob! But could you do something about this craptastic weather we're experiencing?

seriously. Warm with rain tomorrow followed by snow. Next week is looking better.

Glad I could help you out CJ!

It's all good Rob! But could you do something about this craptastic weather we're experiencing?

If only I could.

Kevin is awesome and no surprise with this. Way to go!

Awesome job Kevin!

Just to add to the awesome already in this thread. I posted in the Pondering thread that I wanted to try out some Lamkin grips after I got the custom Wilson Wedge. Jlukes replied that he had some and would drop them in the mail Monday and just like clockwork they arrived today.

Thanks again Joe! You are the man. Hope we get to tee it up and soon.

Kevin and JLukes are some fine THP'rs. Well done guys.

JM

Just to add to the awesome already in this thread. I posted in the Pondering thread that I wanted to try out some Lamkin grips after I got the custom Wilson Wedge. Jlukes replied that he had some and would drop them in the mail Monday and just like clockwork they arrived today.

Thanks again Joe! You are the man. Hope we get to tee it up and soon.
No problem dude! Glad they got there before the snow storm!

No problem dude! Glad they got there before the snow storm!
Yeah just in the nick of time! Thanks again man can't wait to get these bad boys on.

A huge thanks to ThreeBoysDad...he made an incredibly nice gesture to my sister who just moved to DFW. It meant so much to her and she's looking forward or meeting up with him and Shannon next week.

Thanks Phil...it meant a ton to both of us.

Man I can't thank Doug (J4U) enough. When he said he had a set of KBS White Pearl shafts I had no idea it was these ones!

10e928fb8bbc62f35fa914e169d64940.jpg

Doug is a good dude and those are some sweet shafts. Well done!

Awesome gesture Doug!

Yeah Doug is ok in my book. Sometimes lol

Having been on the receiving end of Doug's generosity, I agree he's an awesome guy.

Man all kinds of awrsome in here the last few days...love it

QFT, I love THP. Well done Kevin, Joe, Philip, Doug and Eric. Well done indeed.

Man I can't thank Doug (J4U) enough. When he said he had a set of KBS White Pearl shafts I had no idea it was these ones!

10e928fb8bbc62f35fa914e169d64940.jpg
I had it set that once I got the white pearls I was going to keep the pinked out look for the J40's, now I'm thinking green grip and yellow paint fill for a Masters look!

New here and getting caught up.... just wanted to say that you guys are quite the group !!!! Such kindness and generosity.

love the white pearls, well done Doug!

Love the goodness going on, This is great stuff guy's !

War Eagle is a good one, thanks so much brother.

927c77f3a08d6c2e88b9067f21fdb37d.jpg

Until he has to give you pops.. then he's insufferable.

Well done, buddy. Enjoy that sweet HC #Cookie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back