What is your preferred time in-between rounds?

Playing back to back days is rare for me just because of time, but if I do I can definitely feel some fatigue toward the end of the second round.

Until The Grandaddy, I hadn't played more than 18 in a day in years...that said, I could play 2 or 3 days in a row no problem. Same day? Give me 45 minutes to go to the restroom, grab a hot dog and a beer and then keep moving.

Usually about a week - except for now (winter) when it's just too cold to be fun

Depends on what my schedule is. If i can swing it, i will take a quick break and then head back out for 18... if i cant play that same day, then usually its the next weekend before i can get back out.

36 in a day is the best solution, but I'd love to be able to play every day, so....yeah. One day I will move somewhere where I can play once every day, and I'd have a full 365 rounds in one year. Then I'd take a break :)

Well this season it was like a month in between rounds so anything less than that is good lol

as little as possible...

I very rarely have this problem as I don't often have the chance to play that often. If I have the chance though, I'll gladly play consecutive days.

Exactly this.

during the golf season in Oregon, I like to play both days

* rim shot *

Nah, really I like to play 9 after work Monday, play racquetball Tuesday, 9 after work Wednesday, racquetball Thursday, 9 after work Friday, then go somewhere cool for 18 on Saturday. So more or less every other day, it is a nice relaxed sport I can walk 9 on my off days, still get some exercise but not overdo it

Consecutive days is best for my game short term but my back would be aggravated after and probably during the 3rd straight day. I'm usually only good for 3 rounds per week max, short of a golf trip.

Whether 2 in a row skip a day or two until the next or equally spaced doesn't seem to matter much.

Back