The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellie's heart is strong enough for surgery. Yay! It changes our plans for the next week in a cluster kind of way, but she will be repaired on Tuesday of next week. Sadly I won't be here to comfort her, but her mom will stay behind and make sure she has all the love she needs.

SUCH good news.

Big picture win without a doubt!

Ellie's heart is strong enough for surgery. Yay! It changes our plans for the next week in a cluster kind of way, but she will be repaired on Tuesday of next week. Sadly I won't be here to comfort her, but her mom will stay behind and make sure she has all the love she needs.

that's great news. Hopefully she heals up quickly.

Great news JB, I'm glad she is going to get it taken care of.

thats good news.

Great news!

GREAT! Awesome news.

I am so sad I can't make it to Legacy, and honestly pretty scared to be taking Ellie in for her surgery on my own, but I am thrilled beyond words that she can have the surgery. I am so happy that we can help her get back the quality of life she deserves.

I am so sad I can't make it to Legacy, and honestly pretty scared to be taking Ellie in for her surgery on my own, but I am thrilled beyond words that she can have the surgery. I am so happy that we can help her get back the quality of life she deserves.

It'll all be okay, GG!! Sending positive vibes for the little one.

So happy to hear the good news Morgan. Ellie will be in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Really glad though she can handle the surgery.

So glad to hear that Ellie can handle the surgery. Will be sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery.

Glad to hear that she will able to have the surgery and get better. Hope the best for her.

you got this.

Box cut on the crease of my finger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear thst Ellie is going to have the surgery. Will be thinking of her and hoping for a speedy recovery.

JB/GG it's great to hear Ellie can go through the survey and get back to a quality life.

I know missing the Legacy sucks, but sacrifices have to be made for the kids. Really wish I was in a position to volunteer to help out in MB.

Poor Ellie. I am sure she will be excited to get back to her active ways, and I am sure Arrow will appreciate it as well.

Mini van shopping... Ugh

Aaaaaaaagh! Just had an absolute bomb dropped on me at work. Always Fridays and always before a vacation.

I need a beer, or 7.

Aaaaaaaagh! Just had an absolute bomb dropped on me at work. Always Fridays and always before a vacation.

I need a beer, or 7.

With what you do for a living, I hope its not the bomb I am imagining. :bulgy-eyes:

With what you do for a living, I hope its not the bomb I am imagining. :bulgy-eyes:
Lol it might as well be...at least I have lackies for that sort of thing.

pelican-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

As much as i was dreading todays round of golf, playing a difficult course with friends is still preferred over the pouring rain and being cooped up in a camper today.

Got home from Kansas City and found one of my new friends and first person I met at my new club had died. Before I left, he had been complaining of a sore foot, and after a couple of trips to his doctor, they put him in the hospital thinking it was a severe case of gout. While there they apparently began testing him for a lot of things and an MRI revealed spots on his liver. They suspected liver cancer and took a biopsy which turned out to be negative. They were already medicating him for pain and gout, and began meds for his liver (?), While taking all these meds, he had what they thought was a mild stroke, but again that turned out to be negative. A day later, while still taking all these meds and for the most part semi conscious because of it, they said he had a brain hemorrhage, and a day later he died. Pretty sure that if my foot starts hurting, there's NFW I'm letting them put me in the effing hospital. I'll just limp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back