What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now have four pairs of BioFusion spikeless shoes hahahahaha!! Got the white/black ones last night for an absolute steal.

Still might not be enough. Love them.

I want the polo that Jordan Spieth wore today, love the purple. Just don't want to pay $65 for it.
Wait a few months and it'll be on the outlet shelves. ;)

Want to know why Fairway Styles rocks? They delivered my Linksoul stuff yesterday, the visor I ordered along with the polos was very bent. I emailed them at 1230 and by 1 they had already sent me an email informing me they would be shipping a replacement with return postage for the old.

Fast forward to this morning.. it has already been sent. Just amazing customer service.

They really are TH. There is a reason they continue to be our partners year after year and THP does not get money per sale or anything like that. John is just a great guy that believes in customer service.

All will be on display this weekend in Kentucky.

under-armour-academy-twist-yellow-tech-quarter-zip-pullover-product-1-15227116-455382592_large_flex.jpeg

51022-full.jpg

Puma-Black-24-Duffel-Duffle-Orlando-Trend-600x600.jpg

I forgot, I bought a sweet Pine Dunes polo Sunday.

Cookie can attest, I walked in the pro-shop, saw Matte Grey, said holy s--- Matte Grey, and then bought it.

I forgot, I bought a sweet Pine Dunes polo Sunday.

Cookie can attest, I walked in the pro-shop, saw Matte Grey, said holy s--- Matte Grey, and then bought it.

I can attest, that turned into a rather expensive day. Ha ha

1/4 zips are a wardrobe staple for me in the PNW. I added this one to the mix today.

s-l140.jpg

I can attest, that turned into a rather expensive day. Ha ha
First time I've dropped money on a course embroidered shirt!

First time I've dropped money on a course embroidered shirt!

I saw your excitement as soon as it was spotted in the shop, it was just a matter of time from that point on.

I finally received my 2014 bonus - I am thinking I am going to buy two golf shirts from the new club. One blue w white stripe FJ and one blue and white stripe Polo collection.

I bought some black on black Lunar Commanders

Could not resist any longer, had to pull the trigger on the black puma biofusion for $75

I bought some black on black Lunar Commanders

Wow, those are hard to tell apart from the Lunar Controls. Interesting move on Nike's part.

Wow, those are hard to tell apart from the Lunar Controls. Interesting move on Nike's part.
Yeah. They feel the same on the foot.

LUNAR-CONTROL-3-704665_103_E_PREM.jpg

ID? Those are pretty sweet.

Was Rory rocking those Sunday at the Masters?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

They are the ones that Rory was wearing Sunday at the Masters. They are now being sold on Nike.com. I don't have many outfits that would go with volt, but I wouldn't care, I think those shoes look sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back