Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

I think I have to try to attend Back, to Back, to Back Bridgestone Championships!

I think you should CJ. And I would like to return this year. Had to miss last years, and I am still not happy about it.
I think I have to try to attend Back, to Back, to Back Bridgestone Championships!

I haven't made it to a Championship yet. I really hope to this year.

I need a little back to back action myself.

I haven't made it to a Championship yet. I really hope to this year.

Right there with you Barry. Haven't been to one yet either. Hopefully this will be the year for both of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This winter with its 4 million inches of snow and subzero temperatures have taken a lot out of me and the seasonal depression is REAL. I'm looking at the thought of THPers and "the happiest place on earth" as a sign things are looking UP.

Do it Pete. After the winter you are having this year, this is a well deserved reward for having to deal with all this snow.
This winter with its 4 million inches of snow and subzero temperatures have taken a lot out of me and the seasonal depression is REAL. I'm looking at the thought of THPers and "the happiest place on earth" as a sign things are looking UP.

Flights from ATL to MCO are crazy cheap this weekend on Spirit Airlines.

Hmm

Heck yeah it's real and it's why I now live in the only state that hasn't gotten any snow this year.

With or without the mrs I think I should be trying to get into this one

I can't wait to play some Disney Golf!!!

Another great event JB !!

Should be blast. Too bad Disney sold off Osprey Ridge, it was may favorite of their courses.

I can fly from Concord NC to Orlando cheap. Hmmm I am sure the young one and wife would enjoy this.

chatted with the wifey about this one last night and she is up for hanging out for a couple days relaxing while I tee it up and then hanging with everyone at night.

Chatted with myself and gave myself permission to go for this.

Hope I get into this event as we have Disney parks passes and the dates aren't blacked out. Early morning golf and parks with fam & friends in the afternoon sounds like a great time!

My parents and sister are at the Gaylord this week, they've been sending me sneak peek shots, looks amazing!

I think the wife might be more excited than I, she tells me she keeps looking over this thread and the pics!

Pretty sure I'm more excited than the wife, hence the reason she won't be going.

Can't wait to try and put my name in the hat for this one. Can't get any more special when you add THP and Disney.

Going to try to get off for this event. Would be a first for me but sounds awesome!

Going to try to get off for this event. Would be a first for me but sounds awesome!

Hopefully get a chance to meet you.
Being in FL, lots of chances to play with THPers and events too.

Back