What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered a simple, plain (no logo), "Old School" single strap, light weight bag from Callaway (VIP) today as the only time that I carry my bag is from the car to either the range, or the cart.

bags-2015-hyper-lite-4-single-stand_288___1.png

Odyssey Works 2 ball fang putter with a 3.0 Super Stroke. I think the Golo 3 is going up for sale.

Grabbed a bio cell driver with the 5.5 shaft on the bay for $85 including shipping.

Grabbed a bio cell driver with the 5.5 shaft on the bay for $85 including shipping.
Steal! I was pleasantly surprised by the stock shaft in the standard bio cell. Normally don't get along with px shafts, but this one was great

Steal! I was pleasantly surprised by the stock shaft in the standard bio cell. Normally don't get along with px shafts, but this one was great

First order of business is to take it into the shop and shorten it.

Bought some lead tape, and some fishing weights. I'm planning on counter balancing my putter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Bertha Alpha 815 3 wood.. Couldn't resist any longer!

Good looking shoes! Let me know how comfortable they are once you get a few rounds in.

Wore them for the first time this past Saturday - they were so comfortable I could have walked the whole course!

$10.00 range card.

I won these off the bay last night, I bought a blue pair last year but I cannot find them so they were either stolen or I left them somewhere.. Should be here at the end of week or early next week.....

delmarblack.png

Like today.

Big Bertha Alpha 815 3 wood.. Couldn't resist any longer!
Great minds think alike. There is so much versatility with the adjustability and weights. I couldn't resist any longer either. I went with the 3 wood with a Rogue silver 60 shaft cut to 42.5".

And I also got his little brother, the Alpha 815 18° hybrid. It was an expensive Tuesday. Callaway trade in and selling some stuff will soften the blow.

47fad183a1ca540da67c00522434211e.jpg

Just arrived. Adams makes some lovely clubs.

Great minds think alike. There is so much versatility with the adjustability and weights. I couldn't resist any longer either. I went with the 3 wood with a Rogue silver 60 shaft cut to 42.5".

And I also got his little brother, the Alpha 815 18° hybrid. It was an expensive Tuesday. Callaway trade in and selling some stuff will soften the blow.

I went with the exact same set up.. Rogue Silver 60 stiff. I am going to have mine cut down most likely as well. Really excited!!

This pretty little thing arrived at my fitters today and with snow coming tonight wasn't going to wait until Friday to go pick it up.

This pretty little thing arrived at my fitters today and with snow coming tonight wasn't going to wait until Friday to go pick it up.

Man that thing looks sweet.

Man that thing looks sweet.

oh yeah. it looks great at setup. i was tempted to hit it at lunch when i picked it up but was running short on time. hoping the weather cooperates for Saturday to get to the range.

Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind - 58 deg

I think I will like the straighter leading edge...CPO coupon and trade-in makes it ultimately a minimal cost experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back