Taylormade Spider Tour Black

This putter really makes me want to break my rule of no new clubs

Nobody has issues lining this bad boy up?

I've had my JDay Itsy Bitsy for a year and a half. It generated a lot of attention on the putting green when I first got it. Surprisingly, nearly everyone who tried thought it looked amazing, but they struggled to hit the hole on their first couple of 3 footers. It is more difficult to align than people realize.

From my experience, this is one of those putters that if it fits your eye and your stroke, it's the best damn thing on the planet and nothing comes close. But if a heavenly chorus doesn't burst forth in song the first time you try it, it's not going to work. Others may feel differently, but that has been what I've seen.

The spider line has long been my favorite. I thought I wanted a red one until this one.

DJ's putter is on TM's site and IN STOCK... 3/3 release for the JDay

I had/have a Spider Si at home. This insert sounded and felt a ton better. I couldn't stand the insert on the Si. Now for this, I want one. Just not sure if I want the red or the black.

I think you have more clubs than I do!

DJ's putter is on TM's site and IN STOCK... 3/3 release for the JDay

I just ordered 1 Black 2 Red. Gonna do a comparison of Black vs Red and post it up here. March 3rd is Red ship date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I really like the black and the firmer insert really has me curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My black Spider will be here Wednesday, just in time for the weekend. I'm really curious about the alignment because I always seem to pay too much attention to the line on my putter. I already set up my ball on the green with no line. I'm hoping this helps me make a more natural stroke.

My black Spider will be here Wednesday, just in time for the weekend. I'm really curious about the alignment because I always seem to pay too much attention to the line on my putter. I already set up my ball on the green with no line. I'm hoping this helps me make a more natural stroke.

I stopped using site lines a while ago and have been better ever since. I use the face to align the putt just like I do with every other club.

At most I will use a sight dot.

What weight comes stock in the tour Black?

Does this come with extra weights?

2 grams in each port. no weight kit.

Thanks. Though it was 2's. I'll pop a couple 10's in it to go 371 my normal putter weight.

Rolled this today. So nice.

My x7m might get the boot to fund this. Love that neck on this putter

Taylormade Spider Tour Black

I just ordered 1 Black 2 Red. Gonna do a comparison of Black vs Red and post it up here. March 3rd is Red ship date.

c1555c05466c7feea1ece4cc81a9527c.jpg

3e3cf42e81bc3fc98acbf83085e635a0.jpg

Here is my review of Red vs Black ... .. .. .. No shocker, but they are the same except the red feels much softer and gets the ball rolling a bit quicker. The actual color of the Red on the Jason Day putter is pretty interesting. I can roll either as I made just as many puts with both. I'm sticking with the Black just because I want to paint a skull on it.

Here is my review of Red vs Black ... .. .. .. No shocker, but they are the same except the red feels much softer and gets the ball rolling a bit quicker. The actual color of the Red on the Jason Day putter is pretty interesting. I can roll either as I made just as many puts with both. I'm sticking with the Black just because I want to paint a skull on it.

how much quieter is the red?

how much quieter is the red?

I tested them with using a TourPreferred-X golf ball. Neither made a "click" sound but the Red was a touch more thunky. It's like Odyssey Works vs Non Works insert.

This is one of 2 golf clubs that without hitting it I just want it cause it looks awesome

Watching the Pebble Beach event it looks like Jason Day has added a sight line to his.

Am I crazy to want to sell my Scotty x7m to pick up a black spider? I love that neck style

Can't get this putter out of my head. Need that sight line THO

I've putted quite a bit with it on the practice green and I just can't get comfortable. It's a great lag putter that is too light on the 3 to 4 footers. I prefer a heavier anser style putter when faced with must make putts.

I've putted quite a bit with it on the practice green and I just can't get comfortable. It's a great lag putter that is too light on the 3 to 4 footers. I prefer a heavier anser style putter when faced with must make putts.

Do you know the total head weight for this one?

How heavy are those you like? These come in at 355, which you can add weights to if you wanted.

Back