The IKEA thread (Shopping and "Dining")

People actually go to Ikea for the food? The f. I guess there's much worse things out there. Not sure what, but I'm sure there is.

I always grab food when I go to Ikea. Love the meatballs. The sauce is lingonberry, not cranberry, and the meatballs are worthless without the gravy they use. Love em! You can also buy the meatballs (in bulk) the lingonberry sauce and the gravy mixture from the little markets they have after check out. Damn, I'm feeling hungry all of a sudden!

Just spent 5 hours in IKEA prison. All this waiting to spend $3500 on new kitchen cabinets. I've never had to wait that long to spend that much. And I still am not done. When they told me it would take another 1.5 hours to gather the 73 boxes I need I left in search of a beer. Several beers. I still have to face the nightmare of putting all of this together. But that will be several weeks from now.

I love ikea, I'd love to set up every room witj their stuff

I'm sitting up in my bonus room on my IKEA sectional as I type this. We have a bunch of stuff from there and we're getting ready to do our master closet soon with stuff from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like alot of their stuff style wise, and don't mind buying small stuff and accessories from them, but I won't buy anymore of their furniture.

My first house was done out pretty much top to bottom with stuff from IKEA. The only thing that didn't impress me was the sofa which didn't last that long. Then again, it was less than 200 quid so not surprising. The last house I had in the UK got a replacement IKEA kitchen fitted. The guys that fitted it said it was one of the best kitchens they had worked with. They had a far easier time fitting it that the bespoke kitchen they had fitted the week before. My favorite item they do is still the dioder LED's to bling up the rear of the tv!

I bought a nice computer table from Ikea yesterday as mine decided to hit the hoops. Quite nice and light so it will be easy to move around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My living room is IKEA, except for the Target TV stand. I've been meaning to upgrade the couch, but I haven't looked too hard lately because the front door in my apartment is situated awkwardly and the back door is narrower than normal.

Moving to a new apartment with an extra bedroom. Ordered some stuff to turn it into a office/den. Couple storage units, small coffee table, then a second dresser for the main bedroom.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back