The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Wiggins wouldn't average 15 points for this Cavs team. It easy for decent players to put up big numbers on crappy teams. Ask Kevin Love
True, though there are a lot of rookies on crappy teams doing far less than Wiggins.

22 seconds of waiting g for a fade away 3 uggh.
But then again lebron has been off on his shots when he has been driving to the hole and absorbing contact

I wonder if the Cavs would do the Wiggins trade again if they knew how quickly he was going to come along.

Im not sure Kevin Love would do it without a huge contract. He is getting exposed a bit. Remember the ragging that Bosh took? Love is no where near Bosh in terms of what he brings to the table on both ends and he wouldnt get a max deal right now I dont think.

I'm freaking loving the trade moves the Thunder made. Its honestly like watching a different team, the attitude and energy is soooooooo different. Kanter is better than billed when paired with Russ and Augustin is a waaaaaay better backup pg than crybaby Jackson, he will actually move the ball and play some defense.

Its starting to get exciting around here again, which is nice to see. They may actually be able to take the 7 seed which I thought would be impossible given they were 5 games under 500 at one point. Now, the kd thing freaks me out though.
Still can't get over how we let our Sonics go. Anyways I think there's a Clay Bennett curse on that team. Bad Karma. No titles with possibly some of the most talented lineups in the past few years. Scotty Brooks isn't the answer IMO.

Not that it matters I haven't watched an NBA game since 98'. The last great year in the NBA was around 94'. The game has changed for the worse.

LeBron at the line today, yikes.

Not that it matters I haven't watched an NBA game since 98'. The last great year in the NBA was around 94'. The game has changed for the worse.
Thanks for stopping by!

LOL LeBron

Oh my goodness. "free" throws.

That might have been one of the ugliest 37 point games I can remember. I know LBJ isn't Steph Curry but that FT line today was brutal

Hawks come back from 15 down in the 4th to take care of the Harden-less Rockets.

Shut up, Josh Smith.

Cavs were up by 44 at one point tonight. Thank god the starters sat most of the second half. Big game in Toronto tomorrow night

The Atlanta Hawks clinched a playoff spot with their win last night and there are 23 games left for them in the season. Their starters all average in double figures with Jeff Teague and Paul Millsap averaging over nearly 17 points per game. They are 7th in the league in scoring at 102 points per game and are giving up the 2nd fewest amount of points per game at 96 points per game. They have a deep team and it will be interesting to see how they do in the playoffs.

^There have been few #1 seeds I had less faith in than this years Hawks, Mavs/GSW maybe. Not sure why, they've proven to be legit but I just don't buy it. I can't see them going winning the east, and could even see them barely favored to win their first round series

^There have been few #1 seeds I had less faith in than this years Hawks, Mavs/GSW maybe. Not sure why, they've proven to be legit but I just don't buy it. I can't see them going winning the east, and could even see them barely favored to win their first round series

I agree. I cannot really justify why I feel like the Hawks will not sniff making it out of the east, but I just don't see it. If they draw Miami, Indy (if PG is back), or Charlotte I could see them struggling to win the series, although I think they would move on to the 2nd round. Then they could draw Chicago or Cleveland in the 2nd round, which is where I see them getting beat. It would be nice if Atlanta could advance to at least the ECF as they are a great story, but there is just something about them where I think they have been overplaying their talent for so long that they are doomed to come back to the mean. With that said, what they have done so far during this season is very impressive and hard to ignore.

This is like 4.2 in the 40 speed by Westbrook, and then the finish:

This is like 4.2 in the 40 speed by Westbrook, and then the finish:

Russ is the man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cavs giving one away

LBJ 8 of the 13 from the line tonight... Talent.

29 points and 14 assists is pretty impressive though.

Westbrook tonight: 49 points, 16 rebounds, 10 assists! Just ridiculous.

LBJ 8 of the 13 from the line tonight... Talent.

29 points and 14 assists is pretty impressive though.

26 and 8 for Kyrie too. I can watch Kyrie play all day every day. Truly one of the most exciting players in the league

Westbrook tonight: 49 points, 16 rebounds, 10 assists! Just ridiculous.
He shot close to or over 50% from the field, while taking over 30 shots. That is impressive.

Back