Divot Repair Tools

I like them, but tend to lose them often. So I buy the cheapest I can find. Usually Maxfli or something like it.

Now I've started searching around because I've never thought about this much before. I came across this interesting tool:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/79474723/5-in-1-cigar-cutter-with-divot-repair?ref=market

il_570xN.480214379_a87s.jpg

Though it's not as nice looking as the one in the OP.

Basic divot tool but on the range several months ago I found one on the ground with a UPS logo. Have used it since I found it. Nobody was around, nobody came back for it, so I was like here's my divot tool, hah.

That is very cool looking. Although that price made me shiver a bit. I think I need to dig into this more.

I didn't pay that much, but it was still around $40 if memory serves correctly.

Could you make a THP one with the logo (exclamation point) where the dot is a magnet for a THP ball marker? That would be pretty cool....

I didn't pay that much, but it was still around $40 if memory serves correctly.

Could you make a THP one with the logo (exclamation point) where the dot is a magnet for a THP ball marker? That would be pretty cool....

Probably. I can certainly look into it (might be already :D)
Im not sure on the ball marker part, because of the overall look, but I think the uniqueness would be cool.

Back