Bombtech Golf Customer Service

mcrobertsjmac32

Reaction score
Handicap
I have been doing a lot of wedge and driver pondering and stumbled onto Bombtech. As you can tell by my WITB Signature, I like clubs that are a little off the beaten path, so I wanted to look into this company.

I called Bombtech today after 6:30pm and was surprised to reach someone let alone Tyler Sullivan the owner of the company. Sully spoke with me for about a half an hour discussing wedge grinds, shaft flex, and the expansion of his company. We spoke trying to figure out the flex of my driver. Sully said if I wanted to purchase a driver and the shaft wasnt what I wanted to simply send it back for an all new driver, head and shaft. Needless to say im highly impressed with him and his company.

At no point did I feel that he was trying to "sell" me. He actually told me that his wedge might not be right for my swing based on the information I gave him!

Wanted to let the THP family know how impressed I was and suggest if u havent looked into this company that you should do so. Im buying the driver tonight and look forward to reviewing it on here.

I wish he would send out some demos. Been intrigued by the driver since I'm shopping for 1 as a solid backup for the K15 but I'd never buy something I haven't at least demod unless it's dirt cheap and back stock on the bay.

Bombtech Golf Customer Service

I would love for them to finally follow up and send clubs in for THP review so I can get feedback. They have said they were going to multiple times

I wish he would send out some demos. Been intrigued by the driver since I'm shopping for 1 as a solid backup for the K15 but I'd never buy something I haven't at least demod unless it's dirt cheap and back stock on the bay.
I normally wouldn't either but he offers a 60 day play guarantee. So cant hurt to try! I will review on here when I get it. Maybe that will help others.

I would love for them to finally follow up and send clubs in for THP review so I can get feedback. They have said they were going to multiple times
It was my understanding they sent a 3 wood? They have sent other sites clubs as well. All have given rave review.

It was my understanding they sent a 3 wood? They have sent other sites clubs as well. All have given rave review.

THP has not received a 3 wood from this company. I dont comment on other sites, however THPers come here because they know the kind of work that goes into the reviews, and we are the ONLY site that has a Tour Van and event schedule that allows the community to test the products with launch monitor for themselves.

I believe he said he did but it was never received nor a replacement sent

THP has not received a 3 wood from this company. I dont comment on other sites, however THPers come here because they know the kind of work that goes into the reviews, and we are the ONLY site that has a Tour Van and event schedule that allows the community to test the products with launch monitor for themselves.
Is there plans on getting a replacement club? I agree that's y I come here as well. I said the other sites because I was emphasizing my excitement for positive reviews on my purchase. Hope that was ok? I purposely didnt name the other sites

They said they were sending another one in a different thread here a couple of months ago.
That was not received either or they never sent it or the first one. I have no idea. THP HQ receives equipment every single day and in almost 8 years has not really had anything go unreceived until this. If people want feedback, hopefully they will make clubs available.

They said they were sending another one in a different thread here a couple of months ago.
That was not received either or they never sent it or the first one. I have no idea. THP HQ receives equipment every single day and in almost 8 years has not really had anything go unreceived until this. If people want feedback, hopefully they will make clubs available.
I mentioned to him that I was an active THP member, so maybe he will come thru? Maybe shoot him and email JB and tell him the ppl demand a review lol. If not ill be more than happy to give a comprehensive review when mine arrives.

I agree. Although some of us have differences of opinion at times, THP is bar none he best all around golf forum for reviews an other things on the net. None others even compare and I'm not saying this to kiss butt. I love this forum. Always great reviews and commentary.

I agree. Although some of us have differences of opinion at times, THP is bar none he best all around golf forum for reviews an other things on the net. None others even compare and I'm not saying this to kiss butt. I love this forum. Always great reviews and commentary.
Agreed

Anyone hit this driver yet?

I have been doing a lot of wedge and driver pondering and stumbled onto Bombtech. As you can tell by my WITB Signature, I like clubs that are a little off the beaten path, so I wanted to look into this company.

I called Bombtech today after 6:30pm and was surprised to reach someone let alone Tyler Sullivan the owner of the company. Sully spoke with me for about a half an hour discussing wedge grinds, shaft flex, and the expansion of his company. We spoke trying to figure out the flex of my driver. Sully said if I wanted to purchase a driver and the shaft wasnt what I wanted to simply send it back for an all new driver, head and shaft. Needless to say im highly impressed with him and his company.

At no point did I feel that he was trying to "sell" me. He actually told me that his wedge might not be right for my swing based on the information I gave him!

Wanted to let the THP family know how impressed I was and suggest if u havent looked into this company that you should do so. Im buying the driver tonight and look forward to reviewing it on here.

Thanks!!

C'mon Sully, hitch your wagon to the THP train and get a club in for reviews. You won't regret it!

As a follow up was impressed when I called Wednesday and spoke with Sully about the arrival date of my driver. Cant wait for it and the wedge!

My post might have brought in a relationship with THP and Bombtech..... very cool

Thank you Sully for answering my questions on the site last night. Appreciated being able to get them answered like that.

Back