Please Please Please, Snow MELT!

That is all.

Begging doesn't help. If it did it would the snow would be gone from all the begging I've done over the past 2 weeks.

The weather is supposed to be getting better next week, but we have 2-3" of snow predicted for tonight, which will fall on top of 6-8" drifts. I'm hoping to get out again in 2 weeks, allowing time for snow melt and course dry-out. Its been almost a month since I've swung a club.

Weather is getting better here today, high of 81 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to drive past the 9 hole course I play all the time on a daily basis, it drives me nuts to see the snow everywhere still.

Side effect to all this snow - no place to put it. My wife and I drove to 4 different restaurants last night before we found a place that actually had parking. Lots up here are down entire sections because there's just no place to put all this stinking snow.

Oh, and the short trip to see family in RI today has been cancelled since we're about to get another 4"-8" tonight.

We probably have 2 and a half feet on the ground, nothing like Boston, but the temperatures are only peaking in the mid to high 30's for what seems like only a couple hours we will be lucky for a couple inches to melt in the next week.

4-8 inches coming today for the DC area...We had a teaser day on Feb 8 that was 65 degrees. This was the last time I was able to play...We got all our winter weather since then. Its March. Why is there still now?

Go home winter, you're drunk!

Dallas getting 4 inches overnight in March?

Yep. Just happened. Craziness.

Will that melt by 12 or 3pm....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some will thaw throughout day but then some refreezing will occur overnight.....by mid day tomorrow we should be all thawed out.

Got about 10 inches of snow here in Louisville in the last 12 hours. With the invitation in Lexington next month I am hoping to be able to at least try to play a round beforehand....

I doubt the snow will even see this thread.....

Got about 10 inches of snow here in Louisville in the last 12 hours. With the invitation in Lexington next month I am hoping to be able to at least try to play a round beforehand....

Man I know what you are saying, we are getting heavy snow right now and I suspect that we are looking in the area of 12-14" on Old Silo by days end, I wanted to go for a practice round soon but it will take some time for all this to melt and dry out a few days. Plenty of flood water in my area and the snow has been coming down since about 4am , I AM SICK OF WINTER WEATHER.

The weather finally moved out of here last night (sorry for those in the east). We are supposed to be sunny and 60 this weekend. Told my wife I'd see her late Sunday night :)

65 yesterday and snow is gone. Had a free round this weekend at Kingsmill's River course but guess what calling for 3-6 inches possibly so looks like no golf again.

I lived in LA for a while. It got up to 90 Deg late Feb / Early March one time and everyone was complaining how hot it was. To me, it was warm but very pleasant. Add in 100% humidity and that is uncomfortable. Man I loved LA!!!

Yeah it was 70 and not a cloud in the sky yesterday. I feel for you northeast golfers.

What did you do to get a free WEEKEND at Kingsmill? Especally the river?

We've got a system moving through CT right now, doesnt look to be anything that will amount to much. After that it looks like the temps will creep up into the 40s over the next week. I'm hoping by the time I get back from Charleston towards the end of March that all the snow will be gone!

We are getting 8-10" today! Have I said this before? I hate winter!!

Back