THP app for phones

sposey013168

Reaction score
Handicap
So we have heard talk about a app for THP coming.
What are some of the things you would like to be able to do with said app?

I would like to be able to post directly to twitter (not having to copy and paste the thread link.
I would like to see the live scoring that was used at #TheGrandaddy built into the app.

i want all the app to be a "window" into all the different touchpoints for thp. forum, homepage, twitter, facebook, instagram, youtube, and whatever else i don't know about. i would like to be able to access the content directly from the app, and post to the content through the app.

Interactive with the events would be awesome, more user friendly than Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i want all the app to be a "window" into all the different touchpoints for thp. forum, homepage, twitter, facebook, instagram, youtube, and whatever else i don't know about. i would like to be able to access the content directly from the app, and post to the content through the app.

Getting those social media outlets to let you embed their software into your app is very challenging and next to impossible. However we do think you will like what you see.

I just want THPTV and radio integrated in.

Also, if it will have access to the forums I would like the ease of Tapatalk for posting links/pics (really comes in handy for the DotD thread) but with more ease of navigation.

I'm very much looking forward to the THP App, looking for the simplicity, as opposed to having to use google to get here on my phone...

I just want THPTV and radio integrated in.

Also, if it will have access to the forums I would like the ease of Tapatalk for posting links/pics (really comes in handy for the DotD thread) but with more ease of navigation.

I second this!

Getting those social media outlets to let you embed their software into your app is very challenging and next to impossible. However we do think you will like what you see.

revenue thing? if i'm accessing their site through your app that means i'm not clicking on their pages directly, so no true traffic to them?

revenue thing? if i'm accessing their site through your app that means i'm not clicking on their pages directly, so no true traffic to them?

I cant answer that honestly, but Im sure its more trade secret than anything. It doesnt mean you cant have an icon or link that directs to that page however.

I just want to be done with Tapatalk. Everything else is a bonus!

Here's my thing with apps - they are always for Droid or iPhones. For the small minority of us using Windows phones (sorry, I just love it) there is no option. It would be great to have one

Back