2015 #TheGrandaddy Announcement

As greedy as it makes me feel...man, I want another crack at this! Those of you that have experienced it know, those that don't, please let me remind you...IT'S THE FRIGGEN #GRANDADDY! <--Yes, I'm yelling!

Just the thought of it makes me excited. Jman has been tapped to lead, its up to the rest of us to do the damn thing! Can't wait to hear more.

I still say this is something that it is a priviledge to have a chance to be a part of and I can't wait to see what the announcement involves

This is of course the greatest event there is and this year I have a feeling Jman is going to bring it home to THP

O my! This event puts butterfly in my stomach.

This event is so special to me, on every level this event is amazing!

Kevin said it, if you're not working you're behind!

Oh baby!

We will have a new #TheGrandaddy thread that will act as the official 2015 thread very soon.
Cannot wait to find out who will be a part of Team THP this year.
The fun is about to start, really looking forward to watching as Team THP evolves.

Snow just started to melt and I've been to the range/course a handful of times already. Shoes are soaked due to water, pants legs are dirty due to mud, and clubs are showing wear and tear due to all the practice.

Let me say this...my game will be ready for The Grandaddy!

This event is so special to me, on every level this event is amazing!

Kevin said it, if you're not working you're behind!

Time to throw that signature in there CJ, and show off that #TheGrandaddy bag.

Definitely working towards this event. On my mind constantly

I put in hours every week, year round. I am fortunate to have the resources to allow for that even living in a cold weather state.

If picked, I may win and I may lose. But I will not be out-worked!

Tick tock.

Closer and closer we get.

#TheGrandaddy is coming.

Redemption is coming.

The belt is coming HOME to THP.

With my new hip, I'll be ready to take down some Zoocrew peeps

I'm your Huckleberry....

New Clubs, a New Outlook, New Exercises, New Dedication. #TheGrandaddy prep!

Another year, hoping to be more than just an onlooker from far away!

Newsroom_130802_Payback_time_logo-big_thumb_169_1375430999_1375431000_224_126shar_c1.jpg

Can't wait until the banter picks up with those Callaway boys and girls..this event has become as synonymous with the Holiday season for me as wreaths and Christmas trees.

Tick tock.

Closer and closer we get.

#TheGrandaddy is coming.

Redemption is coming.

The belt is coming HOME to THP.
Quoted for Epic truth, I have no doubt team THP will leave it all out there to make this happen!

I remember last year when I joined THP, this event was the first event I followed. Being new to the site and following along I was like what the heck is going on here? These guys are really doing all of this for free? Playing this course for free? Callaway clubs... Free? Everything free? THEN, after being here for a while I get the fact that the free stuff does make it special but the friendships, competition, and the fact that 2 great teams from THP and Callaway Golf, come together to create something that NO ONE ever has and they call it "The Grandaddy"! Can't wait to see whats in store for this year. One major change that will be taking place this year is this... ​The belt is coming to THP!

I won't lie, I think about this every day. It would be so cool to rep THP in this. The belt needs to come home.

As if you need any incentive when you are out practicing or playing.....this is it

Can't wait to hear what will be needed this year

I'm ready for the new thread and a little added excitement around #TheGrandaddy!

As many of you know, the greatest event out there is coming back in 2015 and it is called #TheGrandaddy. A group of VERY lucky THPers get the royal treatment unlike any other and then compete for this community in a special few days that can only be called The Grandaddy Of Em All!

Today, live from the PGA Show, Callaway captain Harry Arnett made the announcement for Team Basement Dweller of the person that will be leading a clan of THPers on the road to victory.

So who wants to join him on this squad and get some redemption...

#TheGrandaddy
#Redemption
#Glory
#Aneventofepicproportions
#THP
#ZooCrew
#Whoswithme?

I'm with you Jman.....follow you into battle anytime!

Back