Waldorf Astoria Golf Course - Orlando, FL.

This is sick course. Layout is solid with mature trees and good hole routes. Green complexes are a good mix of penalty and fun shot up and is and the facility is the shizzle

That Biarritz green par 3 (I think it's 8?) is my favorite hole on the course. Such a tough hole if you misclub

I believe this is the old Osprey Ridge course that Disney sold a few years ago. I played it server times and once with some fellow THPers. I love the layout and just the overall beauty of the course.

I believe this is the old Osprey Ridge course that Disney sold a few years ago. I played it server times and once with some fellow THPers. I love the layout and just the overall beauty of the course.
Different course. The old Osprey Ridge got reworked and is part of the Four Seasons now. I think it's called Tranquilo.

Different course. The old Osprey Ridge got reworked and is part of the Four Seasons now. I think it's called Tranquilo.

Thanks for the info ! I will need to play this one on my next trip !

Did you all see the new Disney Sunrise 9.... its fantastic. I just got back a week ago and played 5 rounds this way. You play the back 9 at palm, magnolia, lbv or oaks. You gotta tee off before 8:30 and the first tee times are 6:30 so you can get out early, play 9 and be back to take the kiddies to the parks before they are even open... So to sum it up... It 9 holes with a cart, breakfast sandwich, drink and after round draft all for $30 you can't beat that with a bat. Guilt free golf, in the house of mouse on some nice courses that they will even send a taxi to deliver and pick you up at...

Did you all see the new Disney Sunrise 9.... its fantastic. I just got back a week ago and played 5 rounds this way. You play the back 9 at palm, magnolia, lbv or oaks. You gotta tee off before 8:30 and the first tee times are 6:30 so you can get out early, play 9 and be back to take the kiddies to the parks before they are even open... So to sum it up... It 9 holes with a cart, breakfast sandwich, drink and after round draft all for $30 you can't beat that with a bat. Guilt free golf, in the house of mouse on some nice courses that they will even send a taxi to deliver and pick you up at...

Thanks for the tip. We arrive at the Grand Floridian in the morning. Last 5 days of Spring Break in the mouses house

Awesome........ enjoy your trip "home" lol. Lots of construction going on though...ugh! To book the times you just go to the wdwgolf website.. i booked all of mine the morning of play.

Back