I don't want you guys to change for us but we really appreciate the gesture. We really do love the Iowa trip though ?

Hmm, I might be in Iowa that week. I used to live 1 mile from honey creek. It was a good track. It had just opened when I lived there. Any thoughts on where in Iowa it will be this year. If I'm there it would be near Ames.

Right now in the initial planning stages. Golf well be played in the central Iowa area. We are however talking about changing up the local for day 2.

Tap Talking my way thru the world of golf!

I don't want you guys to change for us but we really appreciate the gesture. We really do love the Iowa trip though ?

We will be looking at the schedule for sure. Gotta get you your TCI fix!

Tci is so beautiful

Yeah I'll just Skype in to the wedding. No worries.... JK!! Sorry dudes can't make this one!

I'll check the 4g coverage to see if you can do it from the course. Just make sure you don't hold up the pace of play while skyping to your wedding.

Lies!!! That weather was awful and cold!! Company was good..... But I'm not sure anyone understood and words coming out of my mouth I was so frozen and bundled up!

It's like someone threw black paint on the michelin man.

If it stays on August it could work, swmprember is a no go month for me. I will be watching this close as I really want to meet the mayor and.play some Iowa golf

Not to toot my own horn, but I am pretty cool. But in all seriousness, we'll play golf together sometime. I am eyeing the Branson outing, and hoping I can make it work in my hefty travel schedule this year.

~Rock

I just may havta borrow clubs for this... Might ride up on the bike i bought up there the last time there.

I just may havta borrow clubs for this... Might ride up on the bike i bought up there the last time there.
Plenty of folks with extra sets.... :)

Nice to see you again Bulldog.

~Rock

My bag is your bag buddy

Im ALWAYS rite

Hey I was close :) I guess it was TH I was thinking of..... Whoops! In that case, there are BUNCHES of sets for you to use!

Keeping this in August gives us perfect timing for a THP Batchelor party for Prince Hartmann. That would qualify as an Epic THP event!

Hey I was close :) I guess it was TH I was thinking of..... Whoops! In that case, there are BUNCHES of sets for you to use!
Well ya had a 50/50 shot of being right.

Keeping this in August gives us perfect timing for a THP Batchelor party for Prince Hartmann. That would qualify as an Epic THP event!

If this ends up being what happens, I might have to make this a stay and play instead of a simple day trip. Gotta celebrate the last time he gets to golf his balls before he has to start storing them in his wives purse.

Hey now...I've got a good gig going with her. Don't go putting negative thoughts on it :silly:

If this ends up being what happens, I might have to make this a stay and play instead of a simple day trip. Gotta celebrate the last time he gets to golf his balls before he has to start storing them in his wives purse.

Soooo much this ^^^^^^
Hey now...I've got a good gig going with her. Don't go putting negative thoughts on it :silly:

You do indeed have something good there. However, it does not change established/proven universal facts.

Soooo much this ^^^^^^

You do indeed have something good there. However, it does not change established/proven universal facts.
lol you have no clue how your world will change after she has that paper

Honey Creek Groupon special ends today. If you are thinking if attending, pick one up, you won't regret it.

A big fat I am in for this guys thanks for all the changes you guys had to go through for us

Back