Harrison Ford's plane crashes onto golf course

Texasbrons

FXDF FatBobs Rule!!
Reaction score
Handicap
My Mouth!!
Man, interesting title because he is in critical condition I believe.

He's in fair condition as of 45 minutes ago but yah the attempt at humor is pretty suck.

Edit: Well I could be wrong apparently every website is reporting something different.

My first thought as well. Hope he is ok. Any plane crash is serious.

Man I hope he's ok, it sounds serious.

Isn't he in the middle of filming a Star wars flick?

Kind of an odd title for man involved in a plane crash

I hope he is okay. He was one of my idols growing up.

Using Tapatalk

Hopefully he'll be ok. The thread title kind of threw me off a bit. I had visions of anger and rage lead to the "ruin" not a plane cash.

You guys are probably right, it was a weak attempt, not so much at humor, but to bring a little levity to a serious event. If you can change the title, change it to "Harrison Ford crashes on golf course", or something like that. I think, though, that given what I wrote in the first post, it's clear that I'm a fan and hopeful that he's going to be okay and not making light of the situation in general. Also, in my defense a little, I just clicked on the link and the story at that same link has changed quite a bit from when I first posted it as well.

I am a fan of Harrison Ford, praying for a complete recovery.

I would not worry too much about the title Tb, as I read your post I knew that you really meant no ridicule of the situation.

You guys are probably right, it was a weak attempt, not so much at humor, but to bring a little levity to a serious event. If you can change the title, change it to "Harrison Ford crashes on golf course", or something like that. I think, though, that given what I wrote in the first post, it's clear that I'm a fan and hopeful that he's going to be okay and not making light of the situation in general. Also, in my defense a little, I just clicked on the link and the story at that same link has changed quite a bit from when I first posted it as well.

It'll be alright Tex, we all do it from time to time.

People who get into single engine prop planes are either idiots, or have cajones of steel.

I am a fan of Harrison Ford, praying for a complete recovery.

I would not worry too much about the title Tb, as I read your post I knew that you really meant no ridicule of the situation.

Same.....this is not good. Prayers to him for sure.

According to his son he is ok just banged up. Also apparently not his first plane crash. Found he has helped rescue workers in the past with both his planes and helicopter

No sweat buddy. I'm a big fan too and hope for the best for him. He is a talented aviator who flys both fixed wing and rotor wing (helicopters). There must have been some sort of catastrophic failure, but time will tell for sure. Prayers to him and his loved ones.

JM

Wow hope he comes out OK.....

He has always been one of my favorite actors.

I hope my Jones is ok :). I know its Ford but I am a huge fan of the Indiana jones series .

He'll be fine! Isn't he getting a little long in the tooth to still be flying?

10430917_10152762106629072_2043113351526297547_n.jpg

Back