Calling all Carolinians

7c4a58adf5dcef426151cb6523afeb3b.jpg

Oh man that looks nasty lol, have fun fellas.

Good Luck out there today! Radar doesn't look good but you never know.

That does not look fun.

How many balls have been lost?

I didn't go retrieve one, does that count?

You guys are seriously playing in this? LOL!

I REALLY wanted to go and meet some of you guys that i haven't had the privilege to meet yet but.............I'm kinda glad i didnt go. I'm a bit of a fair weather golfer. I can deal with one, but any two of either cold, wet or windy and I'm out.

I REALLY wanted to go and meet some of you guys that i haven't had the privilege to meet yet but.............I'm kinda glad i didnt go. I'm a bit of a fair weather golfer. I can deal with one, but any two of either cold, wet or windy and I'm out.
I had decided on my 2nd shot that I was completely miserable and it sucked and I didn't want to play anymore. It was 36 degrees, pouring rain, I wear glasses so I couldn't see a damn thing. My hands were frozen by the end of the 1st hole.

It will be funny tomorrow, I'm sure but it wasn't at the time.

You guys are manly men for playing today.

You guys are manly men for playing today.

I didn't feel manly. I felt like a cold miserable idiot who should have stayed at the bar and ordered another Jack and Coke.

I broke 100!
Holy sh*t! In that weather? Thats awesome Tom. I really see a sub 90 round in 2015 for you. Way to go!!

I wouldn't want to be Ron when everyone shows up at his house with a bunch of soaking wet golf bags, clubs, clothes, shoes, etc. If Mrs. Ron is like my wife........ oh boy.

I say this while my stuff is all over my home office drying out.

I didn't feel manly. I felt like a cold miserable idiot who should have stayed at the bar and ordered another Jack and Coke.

I'm open for playing in most conditions, but I probably would have passed on it today. I am watching the temperature drop here. It was 75 today, supposed to get down to 31 tonight.

I'm open for playing in most conditions, but I probably would have passed on it today. I am watching the temperature drop here. It was 75 today, supposed to get down to 31 tonight.

I hit 3 shots in earnest and was done....... I watched the temperature drop 29 degrees in 30 minutes. Combined with the rain, it just took all the motivation that I had to play away damn near instantly.

So who actually finished?

So would anyone go to the TM store opening in Myrtle and play some there? I might be down for that since its around the wife's bday and I have tons of paid time off to use.

So would anyone go to the TM store opening in Myrtle and play some there? I might be down for that since its around the wife's bday and I have tons of paid time off to use.
Have they announced an exact date yet? Last I heard it was "April". I plan on going down to check it out but it'll be a lot easier once there's an exact date.

Have they announced an exact date yet? Last I heard it was "April". I plan on going down to check it out but it'll be a lot easier once there's an exact date.
Yeah not sure on date just wondering if anyone would be down to go. I just really need a reason to take PTO lol.

I plan on going down there for the grand opening weekend whenever it's announced. It'll be around my birthday, so I may have some change to spend if they've got good deals.

Back