NE Ohio Spring Get Together

I got ya covered
I Got a cool Nickdent ladies hybrid
a THP coozie
a THP stand bad (minus the legs)
and "maybe" a few epoch tees

Is it still a stand bag if it can't stand?

Is it still a stand bag if it can't stand?
If you lean it up against something it "stands" just fine

wish u guys would stay on topic, a shame im not a MOD

I got ya covered
a THP coozie

I'll take the stand bag and swap it out for a Bridgestone hat. I've got a few extra.

I got ya covered
a THP coozie

If you lean it up against something it "stands" just fine

wish u guys would stay on topic, a shame im not a MOD

Apparently now not only does MikeDean demand SWAG, he gets to choose it. I wont list off a few items he has received over the last couple of years for his travel, because he already gets a bad wrap for it, but lets just say he does just fine.

Back on topic, how many will be teeing it up legitimately at this thing? Meaning not sign up, but come out and play? Percentage that is AC club do you think?

I got ya covered
a THP coozie

I can kick in a Baffler XL 8 iron, an Odyssey belly putter, and about 50 shag balls that may or may not be older than 1/3 of the participants in this.

Apparently now not only does MikeDean demand SWAG, he gets to choose it. I wont list off a few items he has received over the last couple of years for his travel, because he already gets a bad wrap for it, but lets just say he does just fine.

Back on topic, how many will be teeing it up legitimately at this thing? Meaning not sign up, but come out and play? Percentage that is AC club do you think?

I would say 24 is a legit possibility and would guess 70% AC members. I haven't really looked through the list and see who is and who isn't.

I would say 24 is a legit possibility and would guess 70% AC members. I haven't really looked through the list and see who is and who isn't.

Thank you sir.

Then again, 441 does move the needle. So 24 May be a little light

I give him a ton of sh!t, but the guy works his butt off. If you guys only knew what he did for Morgan and I the last two years on his own, it would blow you away. I wont embarrass him, but let's just say #Soldier

Did someone say soldier?
62f8ca9b1aa3bafb7fc175af13fa1d1a.jpg

I give him a ton of sh!t, but the guy works his butt off. If you guys only knew what he did for Morgan and I the last two years on his own, it would blow you away. I wont embarrass him, but let's just say #Soldier
Oh nice right after tossing me under the bus :)
And for the record so there isn't any confusion swag sales go right back into the thp event travel fund

And for the record so there isn't any confusion swag sales go right back into the thp event travel fund
No need to justify Mike, 99% of those that b*tch wouldn't walk a mile in your shoes dude.

When I said I give you a ton of sh!t, I was not referring to swag. Which I dont give you anything much despite what everybody thinks. I was talking about giving you sh!t talk.

Kevin are you in?

Make it right, you champion of excellence. Bring the fam.
Ive got to see what's going on.....before I commit to anything....schedule is getting full rather quickly

I checked with work and family vacations and what not and I am 100% in for this!
And wow Mike moved down on the list quickly!

Philly V, dont forget this one.

Yikes. That mikedean guys name is becoming very un tapatalk friendly

The list looks awesome except for one name that looks weird

Back