Peep Milk - Where Delicious Meets Delicious

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
B_WrxLLU0AAywk3.jpg

Lol I love Peeps! this I'll try..

Look I looooooooooooove Peeps but no just no.

ohh...wow...

Peeps are awful... No chance I try this

chocolate marshmallow please

If it werent for the whole lactose intolerant thing I got going on, I would entertain the idea of trying this.

Bet there is NO sugar in it...

Peeps are great but......this I'm not sure of. We need "Mikey" from the old Life cereal commercials to do a review.

If it werent for the whole lactose intolerant thing I got going on, I would entertain the idea of trying this.

Bet there is NO sugar in it...

LOL, my thoughts exactly. I would totally try it. It has to be straight up sugar milk, sounds good to me. Minus the lactose part. Hey did you know the new milk from coca-cola is lactose free?

LOL, my thoughts exactly. I would totally try it. It has to be straight up sugar milk, sounds good to me. Minus the lactose part. Hey did you know the new milk from coca-cola is lactose free?
Coca-Cola has milk?

When the heck did this happen?

ewwww....just ewww. hahaha that's pretty nutty. Don't think I could bring myself to trying that.

Peeps are disgusting to begin with, why would i want them in my milk? Just give me regular chocolate milk and ill be fine.

Chocolate Marshmallow sounds delicious!

Drink a lot of milk but am not a fan of Peeps. Think I will stick with my regular 1%.

You guys are all missing the point, this isn't (at least in my opinion) supposed to replace milk, this will be sugar milk, it has to be. Think cereal milk, that sweet delicious milk left over after a bowl of cereal. Don't deny it, you know you drink it, we all do.

Peep milk? I just hurked in my mouth a little

I hate Peeps. They make me want to vomit.

I can't say that I would try this.

I'm trying to imagine what liquid-form peeps would taste like. Doesn't sound good.

You guys are all missing the point, this isn't (at least in my opinion) supposed to replace milk, this will be sugar milk, it has to be. Think cereal milk, that sweet delicious milk left over after a bowl of cereal. Don't deny it, you know you drink it, we all do.
Indeed. I do it to not waste perfectly good milk, even if it is well contaminated.

Back