SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
Anyone tried them yet? I almost did but then I thought about how slow the game would be when I was looking for one of these in the woods. Also how lucky the group behind me would be when they found it. At 80.00 dzn that's some high cotton. They didn't feel that good to me either. They have an almost light blue tint as well.

1b94870a09baa12c0e29cc0ebaf4f01d.jpg

I would consider trying them out if they sold them by the sleeve.

Isnt this Cleveland/Srixon's higher line? I wonder if there is much difference between this and something like the ZStar?

The guy I Golf with in Brazil uses all their clubs and these balls. They don't seem to have any magic to them for that price

No dice at that price. Unless they would miraculously turn me into a scratch golfer...

80 bucks, I would play them if they had a gps tracker in them.

The woods are getting richer by the minute, apparently.

I found a few, they are sitting in the back of my car. I will play them sometime, maybe this weekend, will review my (probably awful) experience.

Isnt this Cleveland/Srixon's higher line? I wonder if there is much difference between this and something like the ZStar?

Sort of, but not exactly.
SRI owns Cleveland, Srixon and XXIO.

Sort of, but not exactly.
SRI owns Cleveland, Srixon and XXIO.

Ahh ok, knew they were together somehow. Still wondering what is so much different with these over something like a Q or Z star.

No way at that price.

80 bucks for a golf ball? I don't think it is supposed to be, but this brand is definitely not appealing to me.

Yea I think I will pass on these, For that price I can buy a dozen Q-Stars (my gamer) and 36 holes at my home course.

Way out of my budget for a golf ball.

No dice at that price. Unless they would miraculously turn me into a scratch golfer...

Yup, 100% this.

that's almost 3 boxes of E5s or almost boxes of B330-RXS so yeah I couldn't justify this.

$80 is out of my league, I think the $40 for the Bridgestone B330-RX is the top price I will pay.

I think that a crazy price for a dozen balls. I think $50 for the pro v's is to much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a lot of money for golf balls.

I'm curious to see how they perform. Probably not $80 curious though.

Although, $80 seems reasonable compared to the irons, which I've seen priced at $2,000+

The guy I golf with in Brazil is LOADED and only plays their gear(right now) from bag to putter, must have 5-6K in that Golf bag. And he has all the latest and greatest. I went to his house for Diner and has 12 sets of clubs all matching bag to putter and all Japanese stuff and a collection of over 300 golf hats all name brand. Cool guy, nice to be loaded.

I would be afraid to put them in play. $80 is out of my price range.

$80 for ONE dozen??? They can't be serious.

I think I paid slightly more than that for 2 dozen Bridgestone B-330 RX (that I got a free Antiqua windbreaker out of it as well) and a dozen Wilson Staff FG tour yellows.

Doubt it out performs either of those balls or probably even the Duos that I both for $15/dozen.

If you can play XXIO clubs, gaming the balls isn't an issue I suppose. It's one of those ... if you have to ask how much, you can't afford it ... type of deals.

$80 a dozen? Why would someone pay that for 12 golf balls? I don't understand the people that would.

Back