Cure Putters Event - Coming To Ohio In 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm anxious to see where they've decided to have this. A lot of great options have been discussed

June 27th was announced a few pages back as far as concrete date
I could almost, maybe, pull this off. We were going to visit Indy from July 4 weekend and after, but maybe we can move it to before.

I just caught up on this! The putters look interesting and I am defiantly in for this event! Anyone have any idea as to where in Ohio this is going to be?

Golf Digest Featured the RXi today! Higher MOI than the leading mallets, adjustable weight and interchangeable Face inserts... Just 1 of the putters you'll be able to demo at the THP Event in Ohio on June 27th. We can't wait!

Hope to get the chance to see these first hand sometime soon.

Will be cool to compare the feel and sound of the brass insert vs the aluminium

Curious to see/feel/hear the difference. I'm guessing that the brass would feel and sound softer.
Will be cool to compare the feel and sound of the brass insert vs the aluminium

I could almost, maybe, pull this off. We were going to visit Indy from July 4 weekend and after, but maybe we can move it to before.
Or maybe a local Warner Robins THP'er might be up to making the trip with you. Just saying.

I THINK my 10 week training class begins the 2nd week of July so I should be able to make the trip.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Any news yet on the location for this event????

Bummer, can't do that weekend. Have fun everyone. Looking forward to following along.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The THP Tour Van will be rolling into Cure HQ for some talk about this event, the technology in the putters and picking up some samples. Pretty excited for what we are going to do in Ohio.

I will be in Orlando during this event, which really bums me out because these putters fascinate me. I really look forward to following along and hearing THPer feedback about them and the Cure Company.

Course locked down

Got a feeling this one will be a hot ticket

This event is seriously going to be something that is going to surprise a lot of people. I have some really unique and interesting ideas that will take this from a day of golf an demoing putters to something way more cool than that.

Cure will provide the backdrop, and THP will provide something incredibly awesome.

This event is seriously going to be something that is going to surprise a lot of people. I have some really unique and interesting ideas that will take this from a day of golf an demoing putters to something way more cool than that.

Cure will provide the backdrop, and THP will provide something incredibly awesome.
Oh yeah! It just sounds amazing

That seems to be what THP does. I think this is going to be a great follow.

This whole event was a complete surprise for me! I never expected it THP event in Ohio this year. Can't wait!

Should have full details very soon.
However we can say now, we are playing this at one of the best in Ohio and its going to be more than show up, test some putters and then play a round.

Should have full details very soon.
However we can say now, we are playing this at one of the best in Ohio and its going to be more than show up, test some putters and then play a round.
I know there'd be a ton of THPers who would show up for just that, knowing there's more it'll make that pool of possibilities even larger!

Very excited for the chance to get into this event! That RX3F and RXi are very intriguing to me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back