Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you boys on the east coast are due to catch what we got here in Arkansas today, you wont be thinking its spring.

Sleet, ice, snow! I thought I fell asleep and ended up back in WI! Nope, still in DFW!

Another week in the upper 60s low 70's with enough chill first thing in the morning to keep the wine at just the right temp during the front nine......

Teeing off tomorrow morning.
Low is 67 and high is 80. Should be a good day for golf.

Rain now snow later and tomorrow. No golf for at least a few weeks, hopefully not though.

Packing up to go play and it's about 70 degrees and a bit cloudy. Should be a good time and the weather looks to be perfect.

Have fun JB. Nice here too today, I think a high of 82 then in the 30's tomorrow lol. The weather here is manic, you'd think I could deal with it.

Looks like next Wednesday is the day. Going to hit the big 50 ha. At least I'll be able to practice outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had plans to golf Monday-Friday but Memphis got 2-5 inches, but it's supposed to be 40 and 50 three days in a row

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sick of this weather movement. Three weeks now that I am getting snow here in coastal VA. I have not played golf in almost a month now due to the weather. The worst part is days that I will have to make up for school. They are sending us home early today and most likely will not be coming tomorrow.

Packing up to go play and it's about 70 degrees and a bit cloudy. Should be a good time and the weather looks to be perfect.

Thats not funny

Weather is teasing 55+ later next week. Could this be the beginning of the golf year?!

I hope so.
Long range forecast here has the weather in the 50s next week, possibly 60s layer in the week.

I like what I am seeing!!

Last edited:
5 inches of snow on the ground today but will be playing golf in 3 days in mid 50's. Love this state.

My goodness I cannot wait to get out of the Wisconsin snow and down to Charlotte in April.

When I left the house it was 72 degrees. 30 minutes later, it was 39 degrees and raining hard. Talk about a shock to the system.

5 inches of snow on the ground today but will be playing golf in 3 days in mid 50's. Love this state.
I might have to bust out some shorts.

Forty-two degrees colder today than yesterday plus even wetter so no golf today, maybe tomorrow.

24* and 6" at my house no golf for several days...have some days in the 50s early next week

Supposed to be in the 30s all next week. If it hits high 30s or low 40s I'll be at the driving range!

Today was a high of 61 and sunny....my two local courses opened today !!

THP ruined me. I wore slacks/wingtips on the course year around. Now I wait impatiently for the month or two of sub 70° weather to pass so I can wear shorts again. My wait is finally over....mid 70s by Sunday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back