What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought One of the Odyssey works keychains from a fellow THPer! Pumped to get this.

Ordered some Snell golf balls - figured I'd give them a try

I ordered this Fore Golf putter cover last week, but it came today. My 2 favorite things: The American flag and the Georgia Bulldogs in one (yes, the G is blue - part of the patriotic theme).

ab0418b5653b00318b8ce884c297ce9c.jpg

f9e732a19eda692c6024d284ced582f2.jpg

923da67c0e7af5e9d2e1931dafa12353.jpg

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

2f1eea9e4e9fde675d6bfa9d3c8e8ed7.jpg

I got my driver shortened to 44.25" to day. Time to hit some more fairways!

Recoil 660 F3 shaft for my 7Alti.

If I would have know I could have sent you one. I have some 660 F3's laying around

Thanks man. If it ends up working out, i may be interested in getting a few more if you'd be willing to sell 'em.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Ok after seeing in a different thread I rushed right over and bought these.

Being a Frog and all I had to get the Lime Green Patent Cover. So gorgeous

7ca9f56ae167c1f1b0592b08601c66a8.jpg

While I was there I grabbed this one too for the collection. May be gaming this instead of the Orange Dancing SeeMore cover once I see if it matches better.

Orange Patent

728902469f2160343d39e2fdc64780e4.jpg

Callaway Custom XR Driver
Dexterity: Left Hand
Club: 12°
Lie Angle: Black/None Standard
Shaft: Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT 60 Graphite
Flex: Stiff
Shaft Length: -1.25 inch
Grip: Lamkin UTx Grey/Blue/Red +$8.00
Grip Size: +2 Wrap (+1/32)

Want to buy wedges but shouldn't... really should be stocking up on golf balls for the season

RTX 2.0 CB 54* from global golf. 15% off mint clubs and I couldn't pass it up!

Callaway Custom XR Driver
Dexterity: Left Hand
Club: 12°
Lie Angle: Black/None Standard
Shaft: Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT 60 Graphite
Flex: Stiff
Shaft Length: -1.25 inch
Grip: Lamkin UTx Grey/Blue/Red +$8.00
Grip Size: +2 Wrap (+1/32)

No LZ love?

No LZ love?
Nah. I know what works for me. When I got fit for my Bertha, I hit almost every custom shaft they offered and the ZT was the winner by far. Going 12 degrees in stiff may be exactly what I need.

Nah. I know what works for me. When I got fit for my Bertha, I hit almost every custom shaft they offered and the ZT was the winner by far. Going 12 degrees in stiff may be exactly what I need.

Embracing that loft! Niiiice

Embracing that loft! Niiiice
Yeah man. I was shocked they had 12 in LH. Usually it's 9.5 or 10.5 and then I would jack the loft up to 11.5 or 12.

Yeah man. I was shocked they had 12 in LH. Usually it's 9.5 or 10.5 and then I would jack the loft up to 11.5 or 12.

Looking forward to hearing how it works for you.

Looking forward to hearing how it works for you.
Me too buddy. I hope it's as good for me as the XHot was. I always felt like something was missing with the Bertha for me. I am currently gaming the Optiforce and really like it so if this doesn't work out, I'm just gonna roll with the Optiforce. Not many higher spin / launch options on the market these days.

Final payment for The King and the PA Invitational sent!

Traded in my Seemore putter for a Ping Cadence.

I love Golfsmith. I didn't realize they had a "90 day playability guarantee". So, after 2 months with the putter, I got the brand new Ping for $21 (the difference in price bw the two).

Got a set of Bridgestone J15 DF and the matching 50* black wedge

Purchased a Adams 2014 Idea HybIron #6 (28*) head. Brand new from eBay for $15. Was hitting this club with the Bassara Eagle graphite shaft and it filled the gap perfectly between my Adams 2014 Idea 5H and my Cleveland 588 MT 7i. Now I just need to track down a Mitsubishi Bassara E series graphite shaft to put into this, though hopefully that will take care of itself in short order as I transition my 7i - DW to the same graphite shafts.

TMaG customer service wanted to charge me $129.99 for the one iron (and InTheHole Golf wants $100), so even if I have to pay a steep price for the graphite shaft, I bet I still come out way ahead.

Bought a dozen Snell My Tour Balls yesterday, they will ship on the 15th. Anxious to try them out.

New glove and a dozen Bridgestone e7. I have a local tournament scheduled next week so I have what I need if it goes forward, but I doubt it will based on the amount of snow we got yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back