Final Contest - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Good luck all. Me thinks Friday is gonna be awesome for two folks.

So excited to see who the last two will be! No matter who it is, there were some really amazing entries here. It has reconfirmed that this community is just plain awesome. I'd play a round with any of you, any time.

Good luck everyone. Two people are going to feel pretty lucky soon!

~Rock

If I get lucky and get in, it would be awesome to celebrate with my THP brothers at Pinehurst on friday :)

I got my fingers crossed that I'll be one of the fortunate ones who get in, but good luck to everyone.

I know the captains have to be getting excited to see who their team will be and who they'll need to prepare against

Good luck everybody, will be 2 very happy individuals sometime soon!

I'm holding out hope that I'm fortunate enough to get selected, but will be happy if others get selected instead. I'd be nice to get my number called one of these times though.

Just wanted to say good luck to all of those who entered this one.

Also I commend those folks that took the time to remain diligent and enter each and every contest along the way.

Looking forward to welcoming 2 more folks to this amazing event.

What are you saying? You think you're better than me? :alien:

Best of luck to all that entered. Whoever it is will have a fantastic time with some top notch golf companies and 2 fantastic courses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited to find out who will be a new teammate & friend & who will be a loser & Frenemy on the other team. :D

I usually don't get nervous about these things because I know there will always be another event, but to be part of the first and the last two picked makes me sick. Good luck to all and I'm sure whoever they are deserve to be there!

I usually don't get nervous about these things because I know there will always be another event, but to be part of the first and the last two picked makes me sick. Good luck to all and I'm sure whoever they are deserve to be there!

Yeah it is a special Event, would love to be part of it. But whoever gets in will knock it out of the Park.

Perhaps Friday will have a little extra pick me up headed to the weekend for two lucky THPers.

Super anxious for this one. Last shot! Good luck to all!

It would be sweet to see my name called after working all these nights in a row.

Pulling for you B. I know this is really one of the very few that work for you timing wise.

Methinks today is the day 2 guys have their world's rocked. Good luck!

Now that's what I'm talking about! Would be a helluva way to start the weekend!

Mehopes you are correct. And mehopes that I have one of those 2. If not though, I will be very happy for the 2 chosen ones.

And the winners are...

Official Entry:

My #THPLegacy begins long before the first tee shot is hit. I will be supporting and working with teammates, helping my Captain, and doing everything necessary to improve myself. Not only as a golfer but as a man, a trustworthy friend, and a forum member.

Now. Later. Better.
THP Legacy.

Official Entry:

I feel this Legacy is not about yourself or any one person but rather this community and I will do my best through hard work, determination, motivation and teamwork on and off the course to make the THP community and my teammates proud to have me represent them in #THPLegacy!

Back