NHL 2014-2015 Season

Bourque was Chris Stewart before Chris Stewart.

Yeah I've just never been a fan of him. I don't see him adding to the appeal of the team, similar to how I feel about Clarkson.

One of those 'why bother' types of deals. I'd almost rather still have Wiz.

Yeah I've just never been a fan of him. I don't see him adding to the appeal of the team, similar to how I feel about Clarkson.

One of those 'why bother' types of deals. I'd almost rather still have Wiz.

I've got more use for tits on a bull than I do Bourque, I'm sure any Habs, Flames or Hawks fan would agree. I'm not a big Clarkson guy but I think he will fit in well with the mold of what the Jackets are trying to do. I'm going to watch that closely next year when the team is healthy.

I've got more use for tits on a bull than I do Bourque, I'm sure any Habs, Flames or Hawks fan would agree. I'm not a big Clarkson guy but I think he will fit in well with the mold of what the Jackets are trying to do. I'm going to watch that closely next year when the team is healthy.

Don't hold your breath buddy. I said that two years ago and here they are, buried in injury hell once again.

Baertschi gets 2nd star in his first game in Utica since the trade, and was all over the ice.

Markstrom seems like he just can't handle the pressure that comes with being an NHL goalie. It doesn't matter how good he looks in the AHL, as soon as he gets called up, he plays like he would struggle in the East Coast League.
I hope he gets another shot, and proves me wrong, but he just seems mentally weak.

By the way Canuck fans, Andrey Pedan is said to be progressing remarkably over the last 6-8 weeks. We got him from the Isles for a 3rd. Great size, good skater, huge shot, and a monster fighter. That could end up being a really nice acquisition for us next season.

The crappy part is that all of these guys we've acquired are waiver eligible next season if they don't make the team.

Baertschi gets 2nd star in his first game in Utica since the trade, and was all over the ice.

Markstrom seems like he just can't handle the pressure that comes with being an NHL goalie. It doesn't matter how good he looks in the AHL, as soon as he gets called up, he plays like he would struggle in the East Coast League.
I hope he gets another shot, and proves me wrong, but he just seems mentally weak.

By the way Canuck fans, Andrey Pedan is said to be progressing remarkably over the last 6-8 weeks. We got him from the Isles for a 3rd. Great size, good skater, huge shot, and a monster fighter. That could end up being a really nice acquisition for us next season.

The crappy part is that all of these guys we've acquired are waiver eligible next season if they don't make the team.
Agree on all fronts!

Baertshi looked freaking awesome in his first game.
Markstrom would stop more pucks if he just sat there with his huge frame. Brutal so far.

I am really liking how the Ducks are looking. They are faster, enter the zone better and are just relentless on the forecheck. It's going to be really interesting when Beleskey, Vatanen and Wiz are back in action. The depth is just ridiculous.

I am really liking how the Ducks are looking. They are faster, enter the zone better and are just relentless on the forecheck. It's going to be really interesting when Beleskey, Vatanen and Wiz are back in action. The depth is just ridiculous.

they played a good game yesterday, Gibson was impressive too

Caps vs Wild tonight. Really don't know much about this team.

No Ovi.... No problem Caps up 1 in the first on the PP

Vanek wasn't he a Sabre? Moose

Still 1-0 Caps in the 3rd. Just 2 teams that play great team defense and don't take a ton of penalties. Back and forth hockey

Vanek wasn't he a Sabre? Moose

Yup, and briefly an Islander. Forgot he was a Hab. He always starts the season slow and finishes strong.

Wow Wild tie it up in the 3rd

Green you can't do that in the defensive zone..... So happy that you will not be a Cap for much longer.

Green you are too stupid to play defense..... Rant over

This would be a huge win for the Wild. Real confidence builder to come back like this.

Really? That is awful

Mistakes will kill you. Thought Caps did enough to win but not to be tonight. No Ovi tonight either.... On to Saturday

Sabres vs Caps Saturday.... Paging Moose..... Give you odds?

Glad to see the Lightning take care of the teams they should. They deserved a couple against the Sabres and Leafs after the teams they faced in February.

Preds play better but drop 5th straight. Rinne has not looked the same since coming back from injury. Should have won tonight but gave up 2 really awful goals and 1 bad goal.

Price can make his reservations to pick up the Vezina.

Back