Wells Sticky Toffee Pudding Ale, delicious

Not a fancy brand but the Sam Adams Cold Snap is pretty tasty for a off the shelf brew.

War are you sitting at your local brew spot? that was a awesome place for Beers

Ballast Point Sculpin IPA out of my keg in the man cave. I have another 12 gallons of the delicious IPA to drink!

Sculpin is a very popular brew amongst the online beer community, receiving a 100 from Ratebeer and a 98 from Beeradvocate, the reviews of this beer are almost overwhelmingly positive. It is consistently touted as one of the best IPAs in the country as it should be.
dsc01779.jpg

I had one of these about two weeks ago, it is a great beer for sure.

Snow day beer

3f99b2cbbc8c731372fe42514f97278f.jpg

Ok Wake here is the fancy stuff...

5d3963cd7f276c38be4c498efc17da2b.jpg

My wife and I got married n Milwaukee and between the ceremony and the reception we took the wedding party on a brewery tour at Lakefront. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425599870.865923.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDub Up Top IPA this evening. Local brewery, they brew good stuff.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425600231.195973.jpg

I had that a couple times when down there last week. Good stuff

Yeah, JDub and Big Top breweries down here are doing some really good stuff.

My wife and I got married n Milwaukee and between the ceremony and the reception we took the wedding party on a brewery tour at Lakefront. View attachment 19022

That's awesome. They make a great beer having another tonight. Got these from the Craft Beer Club

e35f2c50bc504ba73467993a0ee56bff.jpg

Negra Modelo.

Cheap and good.....

a9df52289c8310d14f524abb9c0d2ae2.jpg

No I am not a hipster

Apparently, it was news to me as well.

Lol, it was the cheap beer we drank in High School growing up. It must be the vintageness that hipsters like, lol.

I had a fin du monde yesterday, its no PBR, but its okay ;)

my boss brought me two new belgium beers from his last trip over there, I might have to drink them this weekend

Lol, it was the cheap beer we drank in High School growing up. It must be the vintageness that hipsters like, lol.

Haha I know. We drank Busch Light and Natural Light. Also some Beast

I bought an 18 pack at the store and the cashier said, "you don't look like a hipster" Hahaha

I bought an 18 pack at the store and the cashier said, "you don't look like a hipster" Hahaha

You must have forgotten your skinny jeans at home, lop

You must have forgotten your skinny jeans at home, lop

Hahaha yup that must have been it.

Shandy time

2b6aba7ef02272e4066e1ced4304a3d3.jpg

Fat Tire

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fddffc21482ace317eeeea5afb627233.jpg

Stone Arrogant Bastard. I really like this.

Back