Contest 5 - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP has a full schedule of close to 20 events in 2015 and part of that schedule is the Major Series, presented by Callaway Golf. The Major Series features 3 events (The King, The Gauntlet & The Grandaddy) and are considered by many, the pinnacle of the event schedule, especially considering the MVP Tie In (see below) To read about the entire 2015 THP Events Calendar, click here.

There are costs associated with this event, so click here to see all of the details. Do you have what it takes to run the Gauntlet?

When & Where
September 12th-13th, 2015
Chicago, IL
Cog Hill - Dubsdread & Ravines

Format
This event is a team event with six teams of four.
Each team is captained by a member of #ZooCrew from Callaway Golf and THP has put up introduction videos from each of them.

Special Guest
Joining in on the fun will be the legend and icon himself, Roger Cleveland. Friday evening he will be spending time meeting each participant (THPer) at the opening dinner and then Saturday morning will be at the range working with THPers before the round. Part of that will be doing a little thing called Wedgeucation and I can assure everybody, that you will not want to miss this, or the Live Update Thread that comes from it.

Wedges
The Gauntlet could not welcome Roger Cleveland to the mix without also making sure everybody has the right weapon to get Wedgeucated with, so each participant will receive a brand new Callaway wedge (TBA).

THP Major Series
The Gauntlet is the second stop of the 2015 THP Major Series. For more information on this and how it means you could get an automatic spot in the #TheGrandaddy of Em All, click here for details.

Contest #5
With 6 captains in the event and each team needing 3 THPers there will be lots of chances to join in on one of the most exciting and enjoyable events THP has ever hosted, but you can only enter for 3 different captains. Each contest will be your gateway into joining one of the captains from Callaway Golf. 3 lucky THPers will get to join Ethanator in this awesome event.

Contest #5 is an easy one. Taking entries for Captain Ethan Ganot and will be doing so via email. Your job will be to email in 50 words or less admin@thehackersparadise.com and explain how you can help Ethan's team not only win the trophy, but be first in fun.

Three THPers will be chosen from this contest and will become members of Team Ganot and start preparing to run the Gauntlet. Do you dare attempt the challenge?

Entries must be submitted by Sunday July 19th, at 11:59pm EST to qualify.
Please make sure you read all the info and details about the event in the links above.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2015 Albatross Club membership which goes to help the organization Folds of Honor and for more information on that, click here.

Remember, you can only enter contests for 3 different captains, so choose wisely. You can follow each of the captains on Twitter right here.
Rhiona - @sdrhiCG
Ethan - @EthanatorCG
DNevs - @DavidWNeville
JRod - @JohnnyRodCG
AJ - @AJVoelpelCG
Scotty G - @ScottGorylCG

Can you survive the Gauntlet?

Ethan!! Such a good dude....and has GAME.

Good luck everyone, the contests are getting down to the wire.

Ethanator is LETHAL. Tremendous guy and has a tremendous passion for the game. Get your entry on!

Good luck guys. Looking forward to see who joins us at Cog Hill!

Kills me not to throw my name in bc Ethan is a captain I would love to play for.

This one pains me to not enter. Dang it. E dog is a blast and whoever is lucky enough to get on this team is in for a heck of a time.

First hand, I can tell you this is certainly a great captain, and a solidly fierce competitor that wants to win it all. His quiet demeanor might throw you off, but it's real once Team Ethanator hits the course.
You cannot go wrong here. Solid choice.
#TeamEthan14

Ethan is a great guy and a heck of golfer. Good Luck guys!

Only 2 captains left! Time to round this event out!

Only 6 more spots open for this incredible event. Two more chances to be one of those 6! Don't drag your feet on this!

If you aren't excited to take a shot to be on Ethanator's team, you might want to check your pulse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ethan, my old Grandaddy singles opponent. I'd kill to be on his team and my entry could easily be 500 words.

Entry submitted, good luck everyone

Wish I was able to enter these contests this year. Just pains me not be able to enter. Get those entries in for Team Ethan!! Great team to be on.

The Captain I have been waiting for. Ethan is the nicest killer you will ever play against! Story, Laugh, Smile, Fairway, Green, Drains 10 footer for birdie. Wink.... Ethan is going to win this thing and I want to play for him.

Entry sent in, had some fun with it. Good luck everyone

Gotta work on my entry for this one. Seems like an awesome guy.

Good luck everyone!

Sent...now we wait....

Get those entries in guys! Get some wedgeucation!

I'm gonna contact ATLGolfer, who CLEARLY a guy who knows #FirstInFun!!

I'm gonna contact ATLGolfer, who CLEARLY a guy who knows #FirstInFun!!

I'm not sure Ethan is looking for the kind of "first in fun" that I can deliver...

Good luck everyone! Excited to see how Team Ethanator shakes out! Looking forward to September!

Good luck everyone! Excited to see how Team Ethanator shakes out! Looking forward to September!

How your team shakes out? Here's a spoiler.

Loses to Team JRod

Back