Worst round of 2016

98 this past March on the member course at The Golf Club of Houston

I broke triple digits in Maine, in August, on vacation with my family. It was just my dad and I and I simply couldn't find any focus, any swing, or any positive thoughts even.

It happens every now and again, and I've learned to simply shake them off.

The round today. Wonderful course. Rare chance at playing a place like this, thanks to Just Hacking again, and I simply couldn't find any sort of the game I had the last few rounds. Amazing how bad it was.

I remember that 84 was my highest score just can't remember where it was.

I already can't remember. I let the bad ones go.........

Either day at THPAmbition...well probably the round on Saturday was worse. I was just bad through the front on Sunday, as opposed to completely lost. I'm typically inconsistent during rounds but there is normally a stretch of decent golf thrown in.

It was a mix of having never been in a pressure position playing alongside someone else and also inexperience in those conditions.

Either day at THPAmbition...well probably the round on Saturday was worse. I was just bad through the front on Sunday, as opposed to completely lost. I'm typically inconsistent during rounds but there is normally a stretch of decent golf thrown in.

It was a mix of having never been in a pressure position playing alongside someone else and also inexperience in those conditions.

I don't think it was that bad, and in the end you were on the winning team. If you had fun, that's all that's important!

The round today. Wonderful course. Rare chance at playing a place like this, thanks to Just Hacking again, and I simply couldn't find any sort of the game I had the last few rounds. Amazing how bad it was.

Haven't played in awhile or nervous about the course?

Haven't played in awhile or nervous about the course?

1st time playing it. Weather. (Brrrrwindy)
Course is no joke either and lots of blind shots.
Just couldn't get comfy.

Then today I shoot my best round of the year.
Go figure. #Golf

going only by score it was 88 back in may.

there was another pretty disgusting round where i went 47-37. front 9 was one of the worst of recent memory.

Back