Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's clubs

JohnSinVA

Porkins
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Okay, we've all done this: seen a nice driver or good looking set of irons and wanted some in our bag. For me it was J4U's PTx irons (followed closely by his SubZero driver). So THPers, what clubs of thy neighbor do you covet (and have you gotten them for yourself yet)?

J15CB's. I tried them at a couple of the bridgestone events last year and loved them. The second I saw them in Canadan's bag and got to try a few swings on course I was sold. Bought them the next day. They've turned out to be fantastic irons for me, and I've shot most of my personal bests since putting them in the bag, so it was definitely not a negative.

At this point nothing. After a year of gaming my clubs I know my eyes will wonder but what I have is pretty solid.

Nothing, I honestly don't get club envy. I have learned through the years that looks don't mean much and what works fantastic for one person might still be horrible for my game.

Has to be the baby blades that T2G has. Those things are a work of art with negative amounts of bounce. Couldn't game them so I can't justify the purchase.

T2GRN18s baby blades

Honestly...nothing. Have a buddy who upgrades often but his clubs don't really work for me.

I do like looking at his Betti though

my buddy has some custom stamped wedges that are pretty sick. i don't want his wedges, but i would want some with similar stamping. he also has a circle t putter. it's nothing special when you putt with it, but it looks pretty awesome in the bag!

Everybody I've golfed with that make me really embarrassed about my own game where all playing older, more worn clubs.

Also, I'm very particular about my stuff because a lot of clubs don't perform for me the way I'd prefer. So if I'm not happy with something I have, I'm actively searching for something that will work better and it's not based on looks.

My friends J33's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jman's putter collection.

OITW's Nead putter.

WCBM's Srixon 945

Jman's putter collection.

I second this, I can think of 3 of the top of my head I would take off his hands... and I already have one

I haven't played with a number of THP'ERS but right now if I had to chose it would be T2GRN's baby Muira blades. Those are beauties. They remind me of the set of Staff blades I grew up playing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Anything that is right handed and not available in left hand.

Honestly I saw Canadan's Wilson V6 irons when he was testing them and was smitten. I am really interested in them.

Jmans Button Back for sure!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Dans scotty
Jb's 565 srixon irons

I haven't seen it in person but Jman's murdered out Circle-T Fastback is something I would steal and run far away with lol.

Back