What aspect of your game are you most proud of?

mesaman777

Reaction score
Handicap
~
For me it's distance control into the green. I don't know if it's feel or years of practice, but I have pretty good control over distance. I feel I can hit 3 or 4 different irons to the same distance consistently. Some of it is based on weather ( more club into the wind to achieve a distance ) or lie ( One less club for a flier ) but I practice hitting 4,5,6 and 7 to the same distance and I have gotten pretty good at it. It helps on those days when your swing is off or your just more tired than usual. How about you? Do you have a part of your game that you are proud of?

Sadly, nothing. I am kind of like a mudder in horse racing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The social aspect.

Putting, how my putting goes, my score goes. Distance control with putting

That I don't throw clubs more?

Nah...I'd say it is my short game. I chip and putt pretty well and can usually still hang onto that when everything else is going bad.

Right now the ability to grind out a round when the swing is off

Wedge play, it has been the only thing keeping me from giving up the game as my swing has been horrible. Hopefully when I finally start hitting the ball decently I will keep up my strong wedge play.

Definitely putting me for. When I putt well I feel so much better about my game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like I park the car in an admirable way. Nice and straight and dead center of the lines.
Once I exit the vehicle there's nothing admirable about my game lol.

The ability to keep having fun playing even if the round is going terrible.

I feel like I park the car in an admirable way. Nice and straight and dead center of the lines.
Once I exit the vehicle there's nothing admirable about my game lol.

Your HOF tags would suggest otherwise. I'm just sayin.:act-up:

I'm an excellent cart driver.

My wedge play. I just love the creativity around the greens. Real stroke savers.

Short game by a mile and a half.

I honestly don't have anything that stands out to me. I guess I don't really ever get too down on myself and try and keep positive.

Accuracy off the tee for me.

Back