Favorite Food Item Ever at a Golf Course

SkiBumGolfer

Tremendous slouch
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just as it says, what's your favorite food you've ever had at a golf course or golf course restaurant?

For me, I can't remember what they were called, but this fantastic egg scramble and chicken apple sausage at Morgan Creek in BC. Freaking awesome.

On course it's these awesome jalapeno hot dogs they have at the turn at Scotland Run in NJ.

Burger dogs at Yocha Dehe and Silverado!

The pulled pork at the pearl stands out to me.

Im blessed in this area.
The Hideaway pretty much hands down. Carnitas at the turn are special.
Conservatory with their pretzel dogs
Cowboys Club Jalapeno Sausage right behind those two.

Im blessed in this area.

I expect I may see this a few times in here lol

Just as it says, what's your favorite food you've ever had at a golf course or golf course restaurant?

For me, I can't remember what they were called, but this fantastic egg scramble and chicken apple sausage at Morgan Creek in BC. Freaking awesome.

On course it's these awesome jalapeno hot dogs they have at the turn at Scotland Run in NJ.

We'll have to trek down to south Jersey next year! I've also had a really good spicy cheese dog at The Vineyards (and almost burned my mouth off from the molten cheese inside).

I always enjoyed the sausage and peppers at the turn on the Banks course at Forsgate. It wasn't anything fancy, but it was enhanced by the combination of being on a private course, the company, and that I love the course.

Im blessed in this area.
The corned beef sliders were outstanding I wish I had known about the pretzel dogs at the conservatory.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Jalapeno Sausage at Cowboys Club takes the cake for me. Throw it in the cup so you have 3 per round!

We'll have to trek down to south Jersey next year! I've also had a really good spicy cheese dog at The Vineyards (and almost burned my mouth off from the molten cheese inside).

No doubt! Scotland Run is well worth the play and the conditions are usually great, although their green fees can be ridiculous. They have deals here and there though.

The corned beef sliders were outstanding I wish I had known about the pretzel dogs at the conservatory.

They get the dogs flown in from Syracuse and bake right inside the pretzel bun. Best hotdog I have ever had hands down.

Jalapeno Sausage at Cowboys Club takes the cake for me. Throw it in the cup so you have 3 per round!

JB and Army beat me to the punch - here's another vote for the Cowboy Club's Jalapeño sausage

Sliders at The Hideaway. Close second would be the pulled pork at Streamsong Red.

+1 dont recall partaking in that

JB and Army beat me to the punch - here's another vote for the Cowboy Club's Jalapeño sausage

Just another reason I want to get into the Hogan event if it happens again in 2017 haha. Even though I hate the Cowboys, jalapeño sausages are something I can get behind.

Im blessed in this area.

Cowboy club Jalapeño sausage for me as well!!

Hot dog and chips for sure.

Spam musubi

Breakfast sliders at The Hideaway and Corned Beef Sliders, didn't try the Carnitas.

Pork chop sandwiches at cog hill during the western

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Hot dog and chips for sure.

I misread this and thought it said what do you usually get at the golf course haha but I think the best I've ever had was the signature turkey sandwich at Granite Links

Back