DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a lot of them going left today, I think I had 3 fades all day and the rest were straight or left... Or way left. Now that I mention it, I think that one was just on the left of the fairway a little behind Eddie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a great course to be missing left now that I take myself through it in my head. Lots of OB left.

Not a great course to be missing left now that I take myself through it in my head. Lots of OB left.

I started mitigating it better later on, but I need some range work!

Played Twin Wells this AM since Prairer Lakes closed today and talk about a goat track..... This by far was the worst course I have ever played. That's standing on the cart path and looking at the "Fairways". It's cheap golf but holy crap it was bad. A couple of the holes we could tell where the fairway was out lol and some tee boxes we had to stomp some weeds down to tee off.
ba139bfa522e0c98dd54fb4962c2d512.jpg
2901ba98c1b276b22736960962309b9c.jpg

Yep Twins Wells is no Bueno!

This shot did work out well for you. Now the next one, not so much. I had a fun time out there today. I was honestly surprised at how many people were actually on the course. But I was happy that there weren't to many and we were able to get in 27.
Thanks for coming out to play while you were in town. Give a shot put next time your back in the area. We'll get you on a different course next time around.
Wow, can't believe you caught me. I don't remember this one working out so well...

5 times booked for us beginning at 8AM. Still room for 3 more players.

I was emailing the director of golf yesterday and just spoke with the course. I will be providing my CC info to the course in order to book the 5 times at $53/player including cart. There is no driving range. Any no shows will be charged against my CC so it's important that if you plan on playing then you don't cancel. Will post more details regarding cancellation policy tomorrow.

Sunday March 29th 2015
Course: Stevens Park
8:00 AM is first tee time

1. TH34
2. Jman
3. #Cookie
4. Cwmonroe87
5. Nighthawk117a
6. Matthew
7. BigTex
8. afwcardinal
9. Dave Alvarado
10. Staticline
11. GregDan
12. Orange Hog
13. Spring182
14. Cpt. Dru
15. Big Time Nate
16. mpete
17. CRW
18. OPEN
19. OPEN
20. OPEN

Last edited:
5 times booked for us beginning at 8AM. Still room for 1-2 more players.

I was emailing the director of golf yesterday and just spoke with the course. I will be providing my CC info to the course in order to book the 5 times at $53/player including cart. There is no driving range. Any no shows will be charged against my CC so it's important that if you plan on playing then you don't cancel. Will post more details regarding cancellation policy tomorrow.

Sunday March 29th 2015
Course: Stevens Park
8:00 AM is first tee time

1. TH34
2. Jman
3. #Cookie
4. Cwmonroe87
5. Nighthawk117a
6. Matthew
7. BigTex
8. afwcardinal
9. Dave Alvarado
10. Staticline
11. GregDan
12. Orange Hog
13. Threeboysdad
14. Spring182
15. Cpt. Dru
16. Big Time Nate
17. mpete
18. CRW
19. OPEN
20. OPEN

Maybe:
NoLine

I'm in the maybe to out camp - wife reminded me it's Palm Sunday, reminded is being nice.

I'm in the maybe to out camp - wife reminded me it's Palm Sunday, reminded is being nice.

Understandable, thanks for the heads up Frank.

Additional info for next Sunday:

I just spoke with the course and they charged my CC for 18 players. After everyone pays next Sunday they will credit my CC for the charges.

By Thursday I need to send them a list of players and groupings so that they can get carts ready, etc.

With 18 I figure we will have 2 3-somes followed by 3 4-somes. Let's get the pairings solidified by Wednesday.

I just spoke with the course and they charged my CC for 18 players. After everyone pays next Sunday they will credit my CC for the charges.

By Thursday I need to send them a list of players and groupings so that they can get carts ready, etc.

With 18 I figure we will have 2 3-somes followed by 3 4-somes. Let's get the pairings solidified by Wednesday.
Thanks cookie for the leg work.

I'll Text you today. Let's figure it out in the next day or 2

Feel free to post up or text me if there are certain people anyone wants to play with. Also if there are needs to tee off early or later, let me know and we will accommodate.

I'll start a list right now.

Feel free to post up or text me if there are certain people anyone wants to play with. Also if there are needs to tee off early or later, let me know and we will accommodate.

I'll start a list right now.
I will make it easy. I'm down for any group at any time.

Great work Cookie. Thanks.

I have a free green fee after 1pm and would hate to not use it.

i will put some feelers out to the wife this week..... Lol

I'm good with any pairing and/or tee time. I'm officially a 25 HC right now if you want to pair by HC.

And no extra holes for me Sunday. I have to drive back to Houston.

We typically don't pair by handicap but rather who wants to play with someone they haven't met, good friend from out of town, etc.

Only pairing so far is:

TH34
Gregdan
Jman

Put me with Eddie or Nate. Havent played with them in a while.

I'll play with anyone that can tolerate short tee shots and an occasional blow up hole ;)

Put me with Eddie or Nate. Havent played with them in a while.

How about some folks you've never played with before? Can play with those fools anytime!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back