Favorite Food Item Ever at a Golf Course

Breakfast sliders at The Hideaway were fantastic. Locally, the open face Thanksgiving sandwich with sweet potato fries at Granite Links was great.

I misread this and thought it said what do you usually get at the golf course haha but I think the best I've ever had was the signature turkey sandwich at Granite Links

Breakfast sliders at The Hideaway were fantastic. Locally, the open face Thanksgiving sandwich with sweet potato fries at Granite Links was great.

Aww look at you guys all in sync with each other! :angel:

It'd be even weirder if you learned that they didn't know each other. :act-up:

Hahaha indeed it would

I misread this and thought it said what do you usually get at the golf course haha but I think the best I've ever had was the signature turkey sandwich at Granite Links

I'm glad that this was a mistake or else you might have to go to some better places without Mr_Bcape9 :angel:

The breakfast sliders at The Hideaway was awesome, but so was their Kobe beef sliders!

As someone who doesn't usually eat at the turn or after at the course my choices are limited for what I have tried. But the Spicy Chicken wraps at Thunderhawk stand out. as they were delicious.

The breakfast sliders at The Hideaway. So so good

Jacqui started getting cheeseburger dogs and I love them!

Jalapeno BottleCaps with a hotsauce & ranch dip. Enjoyed after the round, because I am pretty sure it would have killed me had I eaten them on course.

The chili dog with coleslaw at the turn at Harbourtown.

The turn food at the Hideaway is really kind of perfect. They'll have things on the grill, but I can't possibly pick anything in particular.

You know those rounds where you hit the turn and see giant hot dogs and burgers on a grill and think "man that all sounds awful" --- Well the Hideaway is more like "man that all sounds wonderful/perfect"

Oh, and vodka lemonade chasers.

Steak and cheese sandwich at Rocky Bayou Country Club in Niceville, FL. It was the club I played for my first 3 years golfing and those sandwiches were amazing.

there's a course in Grand Prairie that does a bbq sammich promotion from time to time and it's a fabulous sammich!

Breakfast at BayHill is strong. Lunch and dinner are too. My favorite meal though was at The Plantation House at Kapalua Plantation. A dinner restaurant located in the clubhouse of the Kapalua Plantation course. Amazing fresh caught fish for dinner and a macadamia creme Brule that was outstanding.

Cowboys Club Sausage. I try to have two every time I play there.

Definitely the grouper tacos at the shack on Streamsong Blue!!!

The breakfast burrito at RTJ Grand National wasn't too shabby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teriyaki spam musubi...yummy!!

courtesy of spam.JPG

The breakfast burrito at RTJ Grand National wasn't too shabby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll be sure to sample.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hideaway breakfast sliders
Hideaway tacos
Chili cheese dog at Old Silo in Kentucky

Favorite Food Item Ever at a Golf Course

Chicken salad at a course that won't be named

Back