Favorite Food Item Ever at a Golf Course

Favorite Food Item Ever at a Golf Course

I rarely eat at the course. The caliber of place I usually play is probably bested by 7-11 in food quality. A couple that I have enjoyed are the chili burger at Stoney Ridge in Childress, TX, as well as the jalapeño sausage at Cowboys that is apparently quite popular.

I think otherwise I've only eaten anything other than a hot dog at a course one time, and I don't even remember what I had.

Anything from this place.https://www.bearcreekvalley.com The food is phenomenal, in the service top-notch had a sandwich and soup last time I was there and the taste and the flavors was top shelf. Plus the bloody Mary's were incredible. But normally everywhere else a good chicken salad or turkey sandwich.

Quitting for 10 years for hockey.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

About 25 years ago I remember playing at a very nice golf course north of Toronto with a fella who was trying to do some business with the company I was with at the time. I met him at his home office and got the grand tour of his office complex and studio after which we went to the course. Before playing we had breakfast in the dining room as we were in no rush and it was a beautiful day and course appeared very quiet. I ordered Blueberry pancakes and some crispy bacon. To this day I can still remember those pancakes and have tried to recreate that experience many times but have yet to enjoy anything close. I'm not giving up as I know I will find another holy grail.

Everything at the Hideaway was good. I liked the turkey avocado wrap I got on the first day.

Back