Oldest Club You Still Game

formula8

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
And why haven't you upgraded?

I'm still rocking a Ping G15 driver and 4w. I like the look and still haven't found anything I feel performs better. I'd be open to a driver upgrade this year but am looking for something to blow me away, not just another 5 yards.

Oldest in my bag right now would be xr16 fairways. Somethings are so new they are not even out yet

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Oldest club in the bag currently is my putter, Odyssey Protype tour design #9.

V series heavenwood

X2 Hot 3 wood. It has been the 3 wood that I am most comfortable with right now.

Scotty Sonoma

Until last weekend, it was an Odyssey Rossi II putter from around '95.
Sometimes in the winter I use my Ping Zing 2 irons.

My putter is ancient, but I keep using it because it's magic, even for a historically bad putter like me.

TP Mills putter by Spaulding. Prolly considered 'vintage.'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adams LS Hybrid

On a round to round basis, the Callaway XHot Pro 5 wood. I like it and hit it well for the distance I need out of it so see no reason to change.

ebfe89b7a5d79ceab51672927d33f97d.jpg

I figured putters would typically be the oldest clubs in the bag. Up until 2 years ago I was still gaming this. No clue how old it is.

2004 Scotty Cameron Stainless Studio Newport 2 putter, love this putter to death.

Cg16 60. Don't have their itch to replace it.

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback everything else is pretty new I have problems keeping old things in my bag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of my clubs are very recent. Was gaming a 20 year old Odyssey putter for a couple of months this fall before switching to a Toe Up.

Most of mine are over ten years old. Irons, hybrids, fairway and putter are about a similar age.

I got my driver, woods and hybrids at the same time. Last November.

My PING Ally 3 putter

Oldest club I'll play on occasion is my Odyssey Black Series TD 1W

My 2 utility iron is the only club more than a year old

Adams tight lies 3 wood, love this club always does it job but looking to upgrade

Just retired my 1987 VIP MacGregor putter.

I replaced it with a older version. A remake of the 8813 Wilson.

Tour Edge Xotics CB5 4 wood. Custom fit for me in 2013, and since I don't hit many fairway wood shots, plus I hit it really well when I'm swinging it good, I haven't felt the need to change.

Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 3,4,5 Hybrids, probably circa 2009.

Back