Checking in from Italy

Welcome Joe, happy to have you with us :bananadance:

Welcome Joe!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Welcome to Thp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! What a great welcome. Thank you, everyone. My longest thread ever in a forum, ha ha

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP...I had the chance to visit the Vicenza area last year while in the Army. A really beautiful place and good food. Wish I could have spent more time to see more.
A few years ago I used to work up in that area and when I drove by there I'd see all the military running along the roads. It is beautiful, especially when you get up towards the foothills of the dolomites.

Last edited:
Welcome to THP

My family and I lived in Aviano for 3 wonderful years. Great place.
Friuli is one of my favorite places in Italy. Used to go up to Udine and Gorizia all the time for work!

welcome! my wife and i visited your beautiful country earlier this year and had an absolutely lovely time.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Ciao! I've spent a great deal of time in Italy. Naples, Sicily, Trieste were all fun places to be.

Welcome!

:welcome: glad to have you here Joe.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! You'll love it here. Looking forward to my first visit to Italy in March with my Daughter.

Welcome! You will love it here
I spent 10 days in Italy and it was amazing. My goal is to get back at some point.

Welcome!

Well, thanks again everyone! If anyone needs general travel advice, places to see, ways to get around just pm me! I'll look to try and play as many places as I can here as well so you'll know whether to bring your clubs or not when you visit!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Back