Which tour pro would you tee it up with.

AshMan

Passionate Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Just as the subject says, you have the choice of a current tour pro to tee up with and play a round with. You would be able to play any course.

Has to be a current tour pro or champions tour player.

Course choice for me would be Augusta

And I'd love to tee it up with lefty himself, I think one could learn a ton from him.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Tiger..... and wherever the heck he wants to play at.
Good thread Ashman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From a pure entertainment standpoint, probably Jason Day or Dustin Johnson. Watching either one of those guys bomb the ball would be awesome. If I was trying to learn, and knew the tour pro would be there to explain a few things, especially about course and game management, then Tiger. I'd do it anywhere they wanted.

Tiger at Augusta

Or Rickie at TPC Sawgrass

Tiger or Rory giving Phil an honorable mention

Rory at St. Andrews would be pretty freaking cool

Justin Thomas at Scottsdale. He comes across as a laugh, and that's a track i really want to play!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to play augusta with Jack Nicklaus

Does it have to be a PGA tour pro? Because I would like to tee it up with Gerina Piller of the LPGA Tour.

Rory or Rickie. I'd actually want to play with them at my favorite course in AR - Cypress Creek. Id give anything to play a top tier course, but for me I just think it'd be cool to see them wolf down a course I'm familiar with.

I have to agree with my man Icey. Jack at Augusta would be incredible.

Paige Spiranac at Sea Ranch Golf Links. :)

Jason Dufner @ Tobacco Road in NC

Beef at The Hideaway.

Michelle Wie at Waialae CC, Honolulu HI. Because ....:banana:

Tiger @ Augusta.

Playing with Henrik Stenson and his Swedish shenanigans at the Old Course would be a blast.

Does it have to be a PGA tour pro? Because I would like to tee it up with Gerina Piller of the LPGA Tour.
Hehe. LPGA falls under the umbrella my friend

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Man this is tougher than I thought, right off the bat I have to say Rickie. He seems like a fun dude to play with and have some beers

I'd have to go with either Tiger or Fred Couple at Augusta.

Jason Day at The Old Course at St. Andrews. Have always been a fan of Day and would love to tee it up with him on my top of bucket list course.

I'll take Louis Oosthuizen at Pebble. I love watching him swing the club, he's so technically sound. I can watch him hit balls all day. Bill Murray and Samuel L Jackson will be joining us of course.

I'd have to go with DJ or Patrick Reed...anywhere would be great but if I had the choice @ Augusta.

Back