Amazon Prime Day - July 15th

I'll probably pick up the fire stick and a 128gb sd card for my car. The tv is tempting. It also appears that their upcoming list is wrong because it did not list deals that just started so I'm expecting a few surprises.

Anyone have experience with those Zmodo or Laview camera/DVR systems?

So much for the firestick. Then again I should have just bought it half an hour ago when I had the chance.

I wonder how much I'd actually use this thing. And I would want to change 'her' name.

the name thing I got over quick. Sits in my kitchen. Get's used every day for multiple things. I didn't think we would use it as much as we do.

Can't find that on the site anywhere.

It looks like they are adding more stuff once the times for the sales get closer. Earlier sports and outdoors was 3 pages now its 11.

the name thing I got over quick. Sits in my kitchen. Get's used every day for multiple things. I didn't think we would use it as much as we do.

Im so tempted for one of these, but keep hearing rumors about 2.0
Kind of like Infinity 2.0

Im so tempted for one of these, but keep hearing rumors about 2.0
Kind of like Infinity 2.0

that is launching TBD

It is in the upcoming deals section. Regular price is $149 I think

Thanks, just found it. The site is acting wacky. It wasn't there a bit ago.

Echo would be cool to add voice control to my Wink Hub but a pricy voice control add on for me. lol

Any hand held Gps units yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it automatically recognize more than one voice or do you have to switch users?

$999.99

Samsung 50-Inch 4K Ultra HD 3D TV (HU8550 Series) with 4K Video Pack

TV Smart Functionality: Yes - Motion and Voice Control with Camera Accessory (sold separately) Video pack is a 1TB external hard drive pre-loaded with 10 movies and 30 documentaries in 4K resolution with download capacity
UHD Video Pack includes 10 movies (G.I. Joe: Retaliation, World War Z, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Night at the Museum, The Counselor, Forrest Gump, Star Trek: The Future Begins, Star Trek: Into Darkness, Life of Pi & The Book Thief) and 30 documentaries
Accessories Included: Smart Remote Control, 4 Pairs of 3D Active Glasses (SSG-5150GB)

http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B010OP1L...1KFH18&pf_rd_i=11448061011&pf_rd_p=2130252862

Another deal they tweeted about yesterday so looks like they are rolling them out now...

Does it automatically recognize more than one voice or do you have to switch users?

automatically, both Jenn and I use it with out issues. She can start a station or playlist and I can stop it and change it if I don't like what she put on.

Any hand held Gps units yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not golf related. Just a world GPS handheld coming up.

Dev, there are some wifi range extenders coming up if you are still looking

Arccos and Game Golf still available

Dev, there are some wifi range extenders coming up if you are still looking

I bought the Almond Securifi one a few months back and its awesome. Got last years version for like $40. Works great and super easy to setup. I know they had them for sale today for like $80.

I havent been able to really dig, any good deals on laptops or computers as of yet?

I am keeping my out for the Chromebook that's supposed be hitting

And I cant add the sd card to my cart. Says 0% claimed and jumps to 100 when I try to add it and apparently waitlist is full. Lovely

Back