Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Cleveland stand bag if you want something inexpensive. Let me know if interested
Hmmmm idk man I might have to go look at some reviews.
All bags tangle there is no hope.
I don't want to hear that, I was hoping there was one out there.

New bag thoughts going through my head. Problems with the clubs getting stuck, and then the legs stopped working for a bit yesterday.....

Looking to purchase a 1/4 zip up, just want something non constraining and kind of light as I do not like to feel bulky when forced to wear long sleeves. Any suggestions. Am usually partial to Oakley but open to anything really

Thinking about getting a new golf stand bag because my ogio one is starting to piss me off by the clubs always jamming on the bottom. I have smashed my fingers enough times now by trying to push them in, just need something that will actually separate the clubs. Any tips on what is good for one let me know.
Happens in every bag I've had. If it is really stuck I'll also grab the two clubs it's stuck on (usually 2) and lift all three just a little bit, and then push them all back in. Works nearly every time for me.

So used the club cleaner at the course last night and holy cow it cleans clubs well. Its like a bucket but has brushes in it. Wouldn't mind having one at home but I can't find one online.
Happens in every bag I've had. If it is really stuck I'll also grab the two clubs it's stuck on (usually 2) and lift all three just a little bit, and then push them all back in. Works nearly every time for me.
Yea that's what I do. You would think with all the technology out there there would be a bag that wouldn't have this happen to.

I'm at the outlet mall looking for work shoes. "Somehow" I ended up in the Puma and Oakley stores where the ponder has started for these
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429993039.986385.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429993048.420370.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So used the club cleaner at the course last night and holy cow it cleans clubs well. Its like a bucket but has brushes in it. Wouldn't mind having one at home but I can't find one online.

Yea that's what I do. You would think with all the technology out there there would be a bag that wouldn't have this happen to.

You're don't want to know how much those club cleaners cost. I wanted one and had to do some searching for them, but after seeing that they were about $250 I was back to using a plastic bucket and stiff bristle brush with no complaints.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I'm eyeballing an Adams xtd ti fairway wood, a leupold gx1i2 rangefinder, and a new stand bag.

I want the bag to be relevant to my equipment or my interests. since my equipment is always subject to change, I don't know what I want to do. I like wine a lot, so I thought about using one of my favorite winery's logos (with their permission) and having something custom made. I love auburn football but I didn't go there I only married into the auburn faithful. I just don't know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to purchase a 1/4 zip up, just want something non constraining and kind of light as I do not like to feel bulky when forced to wear long sleeves. Any suggestions. Am usually partial to Oakley but open to anything really

After getting one of the THP Puma 1/4 Zips, I bought something pretty similar in an Under Armour Outlet. You want to look for something with some spandex in it, really helps with the stretch and not feeling as constricting.

You're don't want to know how much those club cleaners cost. I wanted one and had to do some searching for them, but after seeing that they were about $250 I was back to using a plastic bucket and stiff bristle brush with no complaints.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Haha yea I'm fine with my brush then lol...

Officially selling Callaway this year. XR 3-wood and 3 hybrid are on the ponder list against Aeroburner stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

XXIO driver. Omg these things are surprisingly easy to hit and launch...not mention while designed for 70-90mph SS they work for way higher. I hit some today and my SS is 98-102, hit some high power fades, some slices and some straight(swing issues right now). I picked up 4-5 mph over Srixon 545 and some added carry, sping was mid-upper 2k and had no ballooning issues. Then watched my buddy who has a SS over 100 hit some drives that were ridiculous. His ball speed on gc2 were between 171 and 179 with carry distance 286-306.

XXIO driver. Omg these things are surprisingly easy to hit and launch...not mention while designed for 70-90mph SS they work for way higher. I hit some today and my SS is 98-102, hit some high power fades, some slices and some straight(swing issues right now). I picked up 4-5 mph over Srixon 545 and some added carry, sping was mid-upper 2k and had no ballooning issues. Then watched my buddy who has a SS over 100 hit some drives that were ridiculous. His ball speed on gc2 were between 171 and 179 with carry distance 286-306.

What model xxio did you hit?

Srixon z545 adapter. I have a sweet sweet shaft that needs adapting.

UST Putter shaft....again.

915H to replace my J40 Hybo. Probably 21*.
S+ or Rogue Black is the question.

You literally cannot go wrong here. I'm excited to see which shaft works better for you.

I know you are a pretty die hard Titleist guy, but aren't you getting a full bag of clubs coming up here in #THPLegacy?

My course has a demo set of AP1 irons in. Might have to take them out to mess around with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back