The King - Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

Ok. We can get 12:06, 12:16 and 12:26 at the Legends Course. I need a minimum of 12 and I will have to guarantee it with a credit card to get the $110.00 rate so I need commitments asap. We can arrange groups and such later but confirm you want to play as part of this group.

I'm in, any tee time works for me.

I'm in

Ok. We can get 12:06, 12:16 and 12:26 at the Legends Course. I need a minimum of 12 and I will have to guarantee it with a credit card to get the $110.00 rate so I need commitments asap. We can arrange groups and such later but confirm you want to play as part of this group.
Sweet bro.

So you're just holding with your credit card right? Otherwise if you want some $ I will paypal you immediately.

Sweet bro.

So you're just holding with your credit card right? Otherwise if you want some $ I will paypal you immediately.

Just a hold. You'll pay on site.

I'm in too.

So far I have confirmations on Friday from:

fupresti
Puttin4Bird
kc720
Schanker
bigskyirish
asn21
c-mac13
sandiegonative
vFLASHv
nebgolfer
dhartmann34

I will give the 12 guys in the tournament first crack and if needed, allow others to play with us.

Last edited:
Thank you for arranging this.

Wonder if I can still play Aviara in the morning and make it across the freeway. :rockon:

Thank you for arranging this.

Wonder if I can still play Aviara in the morning and make it across the freeway. :rockon:

It's so tempting. Save a little bit of money, guaranteed to finish all 18 holes, and Aviara is a hell of a golf course. If La Costa falls through, I'm in for Aviara.

How did you get such a low rate of $95? I looked online and Aviara is expensive.

It's so tempting. Save a little bit of money, guaranteed to finish all 18 holes, and Aviara is a hell of a golf course. If La Costa falls through, I'm in for Aviara.
It is temping but it looks like I'm going to be playing Aviara in April anyway.

So far I have confirmations on Friday from:

fupresti
Putting4Bird
kc720
Schanker
bigskyirish
asn21
c-mac13
sandiegonative
vFLASHv

I will give the 12 guys in the tournament first crack and if needed, allow others to play with us.
Do you see a "g" in my name?

Jules.jpg

I'd was considering it, but with not needing to arrive at La Costa until late morning I'm thinking I'll just drive down Friday. It's a great deal, but I think it will be easier on the family and no hotel fee for Thursday night. I also want to be fresh for Saturday. 36 on Friday might be pushing it.

Just waiting on time4tim and dhartmann34 and we should have all 12 confimed.

I'm pretty sure Neb and I are in for Friday.

Thanks for your efforts.

And the inspiration for a new avy!

Fupresti... Also, thanks for paying for all of us. Real nice of you. :friends:

Fupresti... Also, thanks for paying for all of us. Real nice of you. :friends:

It's funny until someone skips and then they find their golf bag in the middle of the Pacific and I am cackling like a supervillain in a B movie.

Fupresti- thank you. I'm good to go. I had planned to come in on Thursday night, but maybe I will save the cash spent for a room and make the drive early Friday morning. If possible, I think I would prefer a later tee time. Just in case. I have about a 5 hour drive, and not sure how early I need to leave to get there at a decent time.

Fupresti- thank you. I'm good to go. I had planned to come in on Thursday night, but maybe I will save the cash spent for a room and make the drive early Friday morning. If possible, I think I would prefer a later tee time. Just in case. I have about a 5 hour drive, and not sure how early I need to leave to get there at a decent time.

12:26 is the last time, would that work?

Booked the extra night at the Hampton in Carlsbad on Hotels.com Was like $111 total with free cancellation up until May 1st and payment due at the hotel. Pretty good deal.

I am booking tee times today for practice rounds on Friday at La Costa since we have confirmed participation from all 12.

I am booking tee times today for practice rounds on Friday at La Costa since we have confirmed participation from all 12.

Like a boss, if u run into any hiccups let me know

Back