If not golf, what then?

I played baseball for a long time and play softball now so I'd go with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea. It's family, work, then golf. I guess work more?

Take up skiing and snow boarding

THP Represent!

I would probably get into some type of handgun shooting competitions.

Ping pong. lol

Maybe more hockey.. Maybe tennis again. Maybe lifting. Not really sure.

Captain jacked up. I would pay to see that.

I would probably do a lot more backwoods hiking. Something I've wanted to get into, but don't have the time to do it right now. Would love to do the Mt. Rainer loop, boundary waters canoeing, or Canada.

I'd say slalom skiing is my hobby from the past I'm most likely get back into. I still love it and would still do it if I had a ski boat and access to a course.

I could see myself getting into tennis, back into mountain biking and possibly back into hockey.

I tinker with computers, so I'd probably fill my time with learning new Operating systems, maybe learn some programming. Pretty much sums it up.

video games

I am currently trying to learn to play guitar. So probably that.

Hockey. It will always be my number 1, really.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Photography. Love going somewhere and walking around with a camera.

I spend just as much time skeet shooting and horseback riding. If I didn't golf I would spend more time with those activities.

Lifting. Maybe? Golf is kind of it for me other then basketball.

Golf in summer, guitar in winter. I'd probably dive deep into guitar if golf was not an option. Dealing with some arthritis related stuff that makes guitar a challenge these days so I would likely start playing more slide guitar (easier on the hands).

Golf in summer, guitar in winter. I'd probably dive deep into guitar if golf was not an option. Dealing with some arthritis related stuff that makes guitar a challenge these days so I would likely start playing more slide guitar (easier on the hands).

Sounds like you and I are on the same schedule! I usually bring out the guitar more heavily once golf season is over. I have been playing for about 20 years now. I haven't had to deal with arthritis, but would love to improve my slide skills, like Duane, Derek Trucks, or Joe Bonamassa!

Much more time fishing.

I have a car fetish, buy them, trade them, get bored with them - it's a sickness and golf is much cheaper so hopefully golf doesn't go away.

Kayak Bass Fishing

I got into golf because the docs told me I could no longer play hockey or run anymore. So those are out.

I'd probably dive back into music production, which has gone by the wayside over the past few years. I still have all of my recording gear packed up and ready to go at a moment's notice.

I would probably get back into fishing

I would probably play more ice hockey, or fishing and hunting. I haven't really fished since I took up golf and have never really got into hunting because of the time.

My right eye went bad about 5 1/2 years ago and my game followed with it, so I just flat out quit.

After my 5 year "pity party" was over, I came back.

I built wooden crab boats, and bought a sailboat during my hiatus.

If no golf i would probably hunt and fish more

Back