If not golf, what then?

Probably fish and hunt again

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Fly fishing and guitar without a doubt.

I would look into shooting competitions

Martial arts, guitar, cross fit, weightlifting...I'd do those more.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I have absolutely no idea. I've always been a serial hobbyist. I'll stick with one thing until it is either no longer a challenge or until my progress stalls or stops. Golf has already lasted much longer than brewing beer, kayak fishing, darts, racquetball, or Jeeping.

I'd carry on playing rugby, but I'd probably hit the gym more. At the moment if I have the choice between going to the gym or going to the range, the range is a lot less tiring lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would build a better meat loaf....:act-up:
I might dabble back into ice hockey as I get asked all the time to come back to mens league.

Golf has no replacement as an exercise. Weights is infinitely more boring than golf. There are other pastimes, but they're not exercise.

If not golf, what then?

Bass fish more than I do now

Pickleball....yup Pickleball

I would possibly get back into coaching basketball. I am also having a lot of fun working on the landscaping at our home and would probably expand on that.

Cooking, I would probably cook a lot more.

Distance running. I'd get back in shape and join the local running club.

Weightlifting, if the body would hold up that is. I'd say "fitness" as that would be the smarter approach. But once I get into it, I get caught up in the numbers and wanna lift more and more. Never an ego thing, I can have the gym all to myself and I'm going heavy.

I don't mean maxing out, just throwing in heavy sets of 4 to 6 reps here and there. I don't get the same rush for lighter sets of 15-20 reps.

I play hockey twice a week most of the year. My brother was always trying to get me to golf more. Now, I look forward to both. Just bought a mirrorless camera a couple of months ago. So, looking to get into learning that more in the coming months.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Golf has been grabbing an increasing share of my time, but still is not my primary (or even secondary hobby). It is now my primary athletic interest, as I am finding less and less time in which I can fly out west to go skiing...

Probably mountain biking. We have unlimited trails in the mountains behind our house.
But let's not get carried away, no golf would kill me a whole bunch inside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoy the outdoors,I like kayaking,hiking and camping. Hoping to do a 4 day trip this summer

Sent from my SM-G900W8

I already read a lot (~2-3 books/week) but I'd probably end up being a permanent resident at the local library searching for authors that I like. I'd also play a little pool at our clubhouse, do some landscaping around the house, and maybe get more involved in some of the committees at our 55+ community.

If I couldn't play any longer, I'd probably go back to riding ATV/UTV's. That's really not cheap and a lot of traveling and weekends away for good riding at at pretty good expense. Second option would be getting back into hunting and fishing, there's plenty of places around me to do both of those and it's fairly cheap.

Good question. If it werent for golf, Id probably spend my money on cars. Id spend a lot more time going to car meets and doing autocross.

If I wasn't golfing, I'd take up bowling to a more serious level. Right now I carry a 186 average, but I've been known to throw some decent games. I've yet to throw a 300, but I threw a 289 just this last Wednesday.

I'd be even lazier than I am now. This can't happen.

Bass guitar.

Back