Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, emart threw out a couple dates when he would be in town. We could start there. Thinking Seneca Hickory Stick?

dates are confirmed for first trip. I will be home early morning on Friday 3 July and leaving on Sunday. I am good for golf either Fri or Sat. My two brothers could possibly be in as well depending on their schedules.

dates are confirmed for first trip. I will be home early morning on Friday 3 July and leaving on Sunday. I am good for golf either Fri or Sat. My two brothers could possibly be in as well depending on their schedules.
I think I could be down for Friday or Saturday. I leave that Sunday for a week in Maine, so put me in the 75% yes if you guys choose to do something on either of those two days.

Agreed, emart threw out a couple dates when he would be in town. We could start there. Thinking Seneca Hickory Stick?
Let me know what dates you decide. I need an excuse to come back for a visit, not that family isn't a better one. ;-)

Let me know what dates you decide. I need an excuse to come back for a visit, not that family isn't a better one. ;-)

So looks like either Friday(3rd) or Saturday(4th) for the first outing. I prefer the Friday because I'm sure there will be family stuff on the 4th. The other date mentioned was Saturday, August 29th. SHS was just a suggestion, are there any other courses that anyone is interested in playing?

So looks like either Friday(3rd) or Saturday(4th) for the first outing. I prefer the Friday because I'm sure there will be family stuff on the 4th. The other date mentioned was Saturday, August 29th. SHS was just a suggestion, are there any other courses that anyone is interested in playing?

I too prefer Friday (3rd) as we have family get together every year for the 4th.

I should be able to do either day no problem.

I too prefer Friday (3rd) as we have family get together every year for the 4th.

friday works for me too...agree saturday will probably be family filled stuff for everyone. i am game for any tee time, hopefully its after 9 so i can sleep for a few hours when i get in. :D

Let's start a list for the July 3rd outing.

- emart2173 (and bros?)
- greggdrews
- krispyk
- Plin
- moosejaa (Seneca Hickory Stick)
- O'Carroll (75%)
- aamsith61 (plenty of time to plan the trip home for the 4th of July weekend.)

Add to this post if interested along with any course suggestions.
I'm in!

Good with just about any course!

Let's start a list for the July 3rd outing.

- emart2173 (and bros?)
- greggdrews
- krispyk
- Plin
- moosejaa (Seneca Hickory Stick)
- O'Carroll (75%)
- aamsith61 (plenty of time to plan the trip home for the 4th of July weekend.)
- six4three5

Add to this post if interested along with any course suggestions.

I'm in!

Good with just about any course!
Well if Jimmy is going to be there, I definitely will have to start planning. ;-)

Seneca Hickory Stick sounds great to me, but I am good with any course.

No problem playing hickory stick. Definitely a fun and beautiful course to play on. Depending on the weather and availability, we can always consider reservoir creek in Naples for back up!

Well if Jimmy is going to be there, I definitely will have to start planning. ;-)

Seneca Hickory Stick sounds great to me, but I am good with any course.

If Aaron is going to be there, I am in! ( just in case he needs a little advice on sand shots and chipping....LOL ) Any course is fine as long as they have white tees....lol

depending if I can work a swap for work

If Aaron is going to be there, I am in! ( just in case he needs a little advice on sand shots and chipping....LOL ) Any course is fine as long as they have white tees....lol

if not I will paint them for you.
By white tees, he means the "most forward" tees. :)

i know and if they aren't white I will paint them so they are white so he comes out

The group in front of Mike can just switch the white and red tee markers when they're done teeing off :)

Hey fellas is there a need to know by date for this? I absolutely want in I'm hoping by next month things will be further along or finalized in my moving venture.

Hey fellas is there a need to know by date for this? I absolutely want in I'm hoping by next month things will be further along or finalized in my moving venture.

Not really, just let us know when you do. It's looking like it will be Seneca Hickory Stick so if everyone is good with me taking the lead on it, I can try to reserve 3-4 foursomes as early as possible.

Not really, just let us know when you do. It's looking like it will be Seneca Hickory Stick so if everyone is good with me taking the lead on it, I can try to reserve 3-4 foursomes as early as possible.
K sounds good. Hickory Stick is up in Buffalo right?

Yep go for it that way we don't run into the same issue we had with Terry Hills.

Gotcha. That's not too bad of a drive. Just checked out the course, looks really nice
If you're moved in by then you can meet at my place to shorten the ride a bit if it would help at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back